PDA

View Full Version : Digi-dash

korky02
02-12-02, 12:37 AM
okies, I know there are 2 different types of astra digi-dashes that they both have different rev counters (one peaks then dips, the other just curves in a sort of quarter circle shape) well I was wondering if anyone has the second type (not the one that peaks then dips)? I've seen loads of nova's with the first type of digi-dash and am lookin for the second type just to be different....
cheers

locky
02-12-02, 06:49 PM
I got 1! aint got ne pics im afraid
there is a guide on www.perpetualbliss.net
i think this shows piccies of the dash ur after!

korky02
02-12-02, 09:28 PM
naw man, thats the one that has a peak then dips. Its the other type I'm lookin for. I'll see if I can get a pic online somewhere

mikeoxford
02-12-02, 10:27 PM
if its just a picture your after, have a look at the guide on my site

www.nova-land.com
how to section
interior
digidash into a mk2 file.

open that - picture of both next to each other.

mikeoxford
02-12-02, 10:28 PM
it is the 8v dash that peaks in a power curve, and the 16v dash that goes in the quater circle like you say

look out for the 16v advertised on places like novatrader and migweb etc

Ric 16v
04-12-02, 07:19 PM
I'v got the quatre circle one (16v) (the 1 that curves) and I personally think it's better than the 1 that dips at the top (8v) plus I have changed the colours of mine :D :D :D :D

jon_boy
04-12-02, 07:38 PM
i got the 8 valve one. i changed the colour of the screen as well. now im working on changing the actual bulbs.... ya know those lil blue LED's...... either those or a small UV light or summin. with a blue screen. so it gives of a really flourescnet blue. sweet. an idea is formed. and the 8 valver has the little shift light which is why i prefer it! :D

mikeoxford
04-12-02, 10:31 PM
your car regular bounces off the limiter then jon!?

PS mate, still no chq arrived :S

jon_boy
07-12-02, 07:01 PM
ive been known to have a heavy right foot. its my boots ok! he he. looking at getting a 1.4 enigne with twin 45's as next project... oh thats gonna see the little red light...