PDA

View Full Version : Great Meeting at MK today..

Nova1.6
01-12-02, 11:44 PM
did take a camara but here's a pic of my nova at the meeting...

http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/mk.jpg

things i liked about the day,
meeting u lot and putting names to faces, hey to alex, guy in red coat with grey 5dr nova parked next to breenys, sorry forgot ur name, and brenny(he mentioned my name in the post above, :D ) mike and everyone else.

and also the drive i went on with mike and his cousin in his white nova,
get a load of this...
went into MK shopping mall thingy, did a turn in the road on the main road, baring in mind theres 3 of us to turn around, then we need to turn right at a junction and theres 2 lanes, mikes at front of left lane then me and his cousin in front of right lane, so his mate who is in the right one at the front stops the traffic behind him so me and mike can turn, we then realise that it's a no right turn juction so we've got cars beeping at us and we manage to cross and then go down a one way street, which is opposite to the way we're going, then through the BUS station and park up in a TAXI rank, we were bang outside McDonalds which was good tho!
Funny that was.

Nice to see everyone there, see u lot again soon!
Neil

mikeoxford
01-12-02, 11:52 PM
lmao - good explanation neil - and i have to admit :oops: not far from the truth, was a classic that was - when we turned around neil i was gonna head back to the maccy dees under the xscape centre.

one thing neil forogt to say was the taxi rank was in a pedestironised area! where only taxis could go, and also disabled people in cars to get in and out - the cobbles were all raised!!! LOL

the look on peoples faces when three novas turned up bang outside maccy dees doors - within a couple of meters, in a town centre

?priceless

thanks for a good day all

?Marty?
02-12-02, 12:51 AM
Yes it was good. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Jim
02-12-02, 12:46 PM
Mike, sorry mate, I meant to come and say hello, but I didn't :( Your car sounded nice on the 40's, not that I'm biased :roll:

Jim

mikeoxford
02-12-02, 02:09 PM
speakin to locky and cp last nite - like i said to them, its kinda weird to go these places.

someone is always talkin to someone else and its a bit rude to just jumpo in mid sentence and try introduce yourself.

got to know a few people

will make more of an effort last time

its annoying not sayin hello to everyone actually. maybe we should get name badges!!! - bit like my safeways one - MIKE - HAPPY TO HELP :lol:

lmao

erm

as for the car :oops: thanks m8

havent had that many :oops:

erm

i havent let anyone else drive my car yet - and i only appreciated the change in noise when they first went on, dont notuice it that much drivin around now. only in brdges, narrow streets or tunnels etc.

cant wait until Jan, wen ill have my alloys on there, and my engine work should be complete then

ill be well happy with my motor, provided the other few plans i have actually go to plan and also current jobs actuly get finnished :O

top day

lots of top cars. - too many to name, nothing really bad about any of them, all individual.

mike

locky
02-12-02, 05:27 PM
Oi sheep dip that was me in the red coat and another thing, its not grey, its SILK VIOLET lol!
Nice to meet U!
likewise mikeoxford, wisewood, and a few others that i spoke to(done lots of thax's so hands gettin worn out!)
Cheers(again)

wisewood
02-12-02, 05:34 PM
its not grey, its SILK VIOLET lol!

like we were saying at the time though mate - silk violet is just posh mans grey aint it really :lol:

locky
02-12-02, 05:52 PM
Well, i must b a snob, wot wot wot,
and iv got myself private plates! (which arnt on as yet)
:wink:

wisewood
02-12-02, 05:57 PM
was it you said you got the .... NVA plates?

Alex
02-12-02, 06:15 PM
oi nothing wrong with grey :)

wisewood
02-12-02, 06:26 PM
lol - oh yeah sorry mate...
forgot you were common and had plain old normal grey :lol:

locky
02-12-02, 06:30 PM
Yeah Wisewood A11 NVA!

Alex
02-12-02, 06:52 PM
Its mistral grey. Which is a metallic paint. So it isn't quite plain old grey, but near enough :)

wisewood
02-12-02, 06:59 PM
Its mistral grey. Which is a metallic paint. So it isn't quite plain old grey, but near enough :)

you keep telling yourself that mate :D
whatever you have to tell yourself to stop the nightmares :lol:

Alex
03-12-02, 11:47 AM
Yes everyone i admit it.

I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT OWNING A METALLIC GREY CAR :D

There are you happy now Andy? :)

wisewood
03-12-02, 12:16 PM
yeah - much happier now - it was tearing me apart that you were living in disbelief :lol:

Alex
03-12-02, 12:21 PM
now thats sorted i have to go off and do something constructive so i can tell my mum when i get in :lol: .

wisewood
03-12-02, 12:29 PM
go to the pub - come back and say you had a very interesting meeting with a manager of a distribution outlet about the relative effects of christmas on his trade :lol: