PDA

View Full Version : Ladz ???

Anonymous
13-11-00, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know how to fit rear head rests in my Nova, is it easy ?? Any help much appreciated.

Anonymous
13-11-00, 12:49 PM
Get the diamiter holes, then drill, or buy the back seats with them in already.
They are about ?50 or something I was told, but you can simply pierce the head rests in anyway!

Anonymous
13-11-00, 02:40 PM
Chris G, If I just pierce them in theree wont be any support in the seat and if someone leans on them it will just rip the cloth on the seat coz theres only the cloth and foam to hold them in isn't there ?? Have you done this ?

Anonymous
13-11-00, 06:22 PM
I have (had) a 1.3Sr - if you have split fold rear seats, there should be two indentations under the cloth on the top of the seats, just feel for them. If they are there, goto mr Vauxhall, buy two sets of headrest guides for whatever kind of headrest you want, piece the cloth, slide the guides into the holes that are already there - they click in, then stick the headrests in - 5 min job!

good luck

Anonymous
13-11-00, 06:22 PM
Ok m8 heres what u do,
go 2 the back seats of ur car and feel along the top edge (where the head rests would be) and u will feels 4 holes and all u have 2 do is cut the fabric with a knife etc, then get the fixings from a scrappy and put them in the holes and lastly slot in the head rests...........easy,

ps u may have the old seats which only come with a single piece of metal for the seats and if so u'll have 2 buy some diffrent ones or don't bother

Anonymous
13-11-00, 07:09 PM
its major grief to get them in if the holes arnt there u cant just drill them coz the metal works differnt

Anonymous
15-11-00, 11:36 AM
Cheers ladz, mine has got the holes I just checked so I will have myself some new headrests on Saturday !!!! Lovely Jubbly !!!
Cheers again.