PDA

View Full Version : hang on?????????

barnes
01-12-02, 01:56 PM
what happened to my post???

about k's nova, an opinion of mine about a car no abuse, just i thank its fuckin shite has got deleted.

who deleted it? for what reason? opinions matter and i dont think its justified to have it removed.

not everyone likes it, and i dont see why they should all bum him for it. its poo.

now stop being such a girlie faggot and leave opinionated posts alone.

southerners, always the southerners, cant take critisism

frog_southampton
01-12-02, 02:28 PM
i heard something about southerners not bein able 2 take critisim??

Why u talk about 1 or 2 people from the south as bein all southerners?

matg
01-12-02, 02:31 PM
nice way to talk to a moderator lol :) Good Luck!!

Anton
01-12-02, 02:37 PM
I don't think breeny will like that :?

dan16v
01-12-02, 04:13 PM
im a southerner and i can take critisism! go to my car on the 16v section and critisise away :lol:

Nova-Flair
01-12-02, 04:52 PM
must admit i hate having my posts removed. like this kick arse joke i posted a while back. a few hours later i went back on to see what the reaction was and it was gone :( pain in the arse. but if the moderators seen it as offensive or whateva what can u do?

barnes
01-12-02, 05:38 PM
dont care about admin or whatver, breeny??? who's he?

to be honest, a public website should not allow the moderators to have have the right to edit, delete personal opinions about cars and products. if it was just abuse directed at one person (which i guess im quite famous for) then fair enuff. all i was trying to say is, i dont like, and why should i like it

Breeny
01-12-02, 05:55 PM
I was alerted to the post being abusive (not opinionated, you simply called his car shit) by another member of the site. As ive said in my other post, i will be deleteing anything with this type of slanderous nature from now on.

If you would be so kindly to either email me or pm me, i don't want this clogging up the boards and i'm sure everyone else that likes to read the forums doesn't.

barnes
01-12-02, 06:08 PM
ok mr breeny, sir, i will email you

RobIsGrt18
01-12-02, 07:41 PM
well....maybe if u did'nt "ohh your car is soo shit" it wud'nt of been deleted, whats the point dick !!!!!! fcuk off back up north !!

Anton
01-12-02, 08:01 PM
lol well said rob

Breeny
01-12-02, 09:05 PM
Easy Rob... Its all sorted now. 8)

barnes
01-12-02, 09:11 PM
ha, rob, yeah, your the best, im sorry, feck off back up north? since when did i come down to your gay wine drinkin area? ill stick to my lager and ladies.

dont insult me, not worth it. i dont like the car, its not to my taste, thats all. you do? great, happy for ya

Nova-Flair
01-12-02, 09:37 PM
bit hippocritical isnt it rob??? saying someone shouldnt diss someone's car then you go and start dissing where ppl live!

now dont get me wrong i aint tryin to start an argument here lads and im all for keeping the peace but i dont like ppl dissing the north

?Marty?
02-12-02, 01:14 AM
:lol:

I posted on that 'missing' post too.

At the end of the day it's what people think of their own car that matters.

Opinions do matter, though they're allways best given with a reason. And barnes did give his reasons for his opinion.

What does it matter if he said 'it's shit', rather than 'it's not my cup of tea'? Still means the same.

CP
02-12-02, 09:51 AM
I disagree.

"Its not my cup of tea" is a normal way to express a perfectly valid point of view.
"I think its sh**e" is offensive and rude.

wisewood
02-12-02, 10:40 AM
I have to agree with CP here... it may mean the same thing really but sayine it is sh*t is a much more offensive way of saying it... thus the post got deleted - I said the car aint my cup of tea - or words to that effect, and my post is still there you see.

Anton
02-12-02, 10:48 AM
Yeah I agree wise and cp. :D

Alex
02-12-02, 12:16 PM
here here

Alex
02-12-02, 12:17 PM
here here

barnes
02-12-02, 02:28 PM
ya see, maybe your right, but to me im right.

im not gonna tone down my opinions of anything really, if any of you were from ther northern persuasion you'd know that saying summit is shite is the same as saying its not my cup of tea infact you'd get a smack for saying it aint my cup of tea for trying to be a southerner.

just the way i talk, thise that aint ever met me, well all of you, lol, wont know. its the way i talk seems to be the same i type, it aint personal and an insult.

Austin_Nova16
02-12-02, 02:37 PM
you'd get a smack for saying it aint my cup of tea for trying to be a southerner

wot wot!

rofl :lol:

barnes
02-12-02, 02:39 PM
fairy southern talk dont mix to well up ere