PDA

View Full Version : ur perfect nova???

TUBZGSXR
01-12-02, 01:11 PM
if u could build the perfect nova ( in ur opinion), in a situation in wich u are funded for all the costs, so basically u could do wot u wanted and not have to worry about money, wot would u do, ie colour, engine, wheels, interior, exterior etc...............

Ric 16v
01-12-02, 02:33 PM
this should be good :D :D :D I would get a full GSi bodykit, spray the car BMW yellow, smoothed tailgate, FULL GSi interior including dash, bonnet vent of some sort, set of 18" masitaly vt5's, spax coilovers and to finish it off a 2.0 16v turbo engine with a massive intercooler showing through the front bumber, if I had a PC imaging programe I would post a pic of what it would look like :D 8) :D and obviously there would be all the little extras like digi dash, beesting ariel, single wiper conversion, etc

dan16v
01-12-02, 04:48 PM
would be my car as it is now with cv joints that dont break after 2weeks and with the tv bak in it that i sold to mikesri wish i neva had! and i would have a 2ltr turbo in there with hoojjjj hybrid turbo and mad stuff that would give me 400bhp :lol: [/img]

Ste_Nova
01-12-02, 05:27 PM
mines in progress in my garage

Nova-Flair
01-12-02, 05:48 PM
if money was no object then my perfect nova would b like this.....

engine: 2.0 16v turbo with dump valve, K&N and full powerflow exhaust system (3in tailpipe)

transmission: 6-speed gearbox with limited slip diff

wheels: 16" speedline alessio

suspension: coilovers with adjustable everything!

bodywork: black with full GSI bodykit. de-locked doors and boot, boot release solenoid, clear rear light clusters, laguna splitter, mountrey vent, beesting aerial, clear side repeaters, GB numberplates and colour coded handles + boot grab

ICE + security: pioneer head unit, JBL 300w 6x9's, JBL 1500w 15in sub, JBL GTO amp, JBL door speakers (in custom built pods), TV screen and PS2. clifford CAT 1 alarm + well trained rottweiler

Will
01-12-02, 06:14 PM
Nova sola, with nova sport engine, respray in a nice dark red, dark grey SR bumpers all round, with spoiler colour coded, bits smoothed off and dark grey black wheels, fully stripped out :)

Merci

jon_boy
01-12-02, 06:26 PM
well. Clour- the light blue on the new corsa's. Full gsi bodykit with big mouth. wide arch kit on as well. compomotive mo's 18's by the way. slight blue medium tint windows. carbon fibre interior. clear lights all round. carbon fibre dash. digi dash with blue backlight. all colour coded blue interior. stripped out behind the front seats. carbon fibre door panels. 2 litre turbo engine..... all the mods on it. fully adjustable coilover and suspension etc. everything..

Stuart
01-12-02, 06:43 PM
a 1.0l mk1 rusty with a 5mm restrictor on the manifold

yeah baby

jon_boy
01-12-02, 08:41 PM
what are we all on about? you would have to go with individual bodywork and styling etc, but would we notall want a four wheel drive, twin 2.5litre V6 monster? two engines with about 400bhp each? he he he. then get the wheel base widened so u can get monster 10 inch wide wheels on. after lll you'd need the traction.....

CP
01-12-02, 09:52 PM
Got it really.
Due to my age *ahem* :roll: I've been fortunate to be able to fund a fairly major project pretty much how I wanted. What I was after was a competition car experience of my own and thats pretty much what I've got. Most of my modding effort was to do with trying to improve un glamorous things such as control arm joints etc. As regds looks - well its that competiton look all the way for me.

Rick Draper
01-12-02, 10:24 PM
one in the scrappers. Rick

Matt Finary
02-12-02, 12:23 AM
The flying machine :D

Matt :D

jon_boy
02-12-02, 11:14 AM
and if its all been payed for by someone else then id just have to get every single compnent of the car remade in either carbon fibre or titanium. just to keep the rust out an all! cept the carpet seats and windows. in fact no carpet just have chequerplate mate..........

match
02-12-02, 11:28 AM
if money were no object:

2 x lotus carlton gsi motors runnin on twin 48's

and the rest is just details

Anton
02-12-02, 11:29 AM
120mm drop on 18's :D

Alex
02-12-02, 12:25 PM
+ full carbon fibre shell :D

Anton
02-12-02, 12:27 PM
and fluffy dice :roll:

Alex
02-12-02, 12:38 PM
and go faster stripes, encorporating Max Power stickers (thats will make it at least 30bhp faster)

Anton
02-12-02, 12:43 PM
not for getting the led wiper jets another 10bhp :D

Alex
02-12-02, 12:48 PM
and cool sun strip with your name above the drivers seat and you g/f (or b/f) name above the passanger seat :)

Anton
02-12-02, 01:22 PM
or sheep-dips vauxhall strip :lol:

Alex
02-12-02, 01:24 PM
sheep dip if your reading this. We need your sunstrip :)

Chris LR
02-12-02, 03:36 PM
Brighter Blue Stripe
Mid-Mounted V8

Thats all!

Ste_Nova
02-12-02, 03:47 PM
Got it really.
Due to my age *ahem* :roll: I've been fortunate to be able to fund a fairly major project pretty much how I wanted

due to my skill i'm making everything my self :lol:

korky02
02-12-02, 05:35 PM
well, if cash dont matter I'd buy several different novas and do them all differently....

all the cars would have the following as standard....

shit loud powerflow exhaust
2x10" subs in the boot, 6x9s, components
spanking alarm
electric everything (alarm with total closure)
delocked
focus side repeaters
single wiper conversion

======
version 1
======
2ltr 16v engine (obviously :D)
flush tailgate
dehandled
Full GSi kit
decked 80mm on speedline alessio's
full GSi interior
Digi-dash
subtle paint job

======
version 2
======
mk1 1.3SR
SR interior
GTE bumpers and skirts
white paint job with black vinyl along the bottom

======
version 3
======
wide arches
the most insane lookin side skirts (that fit :P)
2.5ltr engine
most insane paint job ever
Full GSi interior
digi-gash

======
version 4
======
same as above including:
full size roll cage
bucket seats
excluding
subs, components, speakers
GSi interior
insane paint job (something simple would do)
just turn the car into a pure rally slag............. :D

_JH_
03-12-02, 01:06 AM
aah... finally someone mentions a 1.3SR!

aren't they great?