PDA

View Full Version : Our Girlfriends at MK...

Nova1.6
01-12-02, 02:01 AM
anyone else taking their girlfriend and think she'll get bored and start to moan, if so, contact me plz, we could leave them together to moan about how boring loking at cars is.

Anton
01-12-02, 10:20 AM
so ur taking leanne then :P

MattyWoo
01-12-02, 11:00 AM
How do you find out all these peoples names anton, i'm scared now!!!

Anton
01-12-02, 11:41 AM
I just know a lot of things and a lot of people :D

mikeoxford
01-12-02, 08:49 PM
why do you think i left my other half at home..............

besides that - something to look forward to when i get in

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jimmeh
01-12-02, 08:59 PM
if u insist

Jim
02-12-02, 12:54 PM
My Girlfriend was out and about in MK Shopping Centre. Anyway, Sheep Dip, your girlfriend provided an alternative to looking at cars :P :wink: Just kidding, did she enjoy the day?

Jim

Nova1.6
02-12-02, 01:02 PM
slim jim, read my other post in general chat...what did u think of her then?

wisewood
02-12-02, 01:31 PM
lmfao@Neil wanting everyone to tell him how fit his underage girlfriend is :lol:

She is very nice mate - and certainly has you on a short leash.

Jim - she was miserable all day... she has no interest in cars whatsoever and said to make matters worse, there was only one fit bloke there - but refused to say who that was - Neil or otherwise :D

Alex
02-12-02, 01:33 PM
come on you know it was me :)

Nova1.6
02-12-02, 01:37 PM
haha u wish, i think it might of been that other lass there actauly, lol.

wisewood
02-12-02, 01:45 PM
you calling me a lass again neil... gggrrrrrr!!!

lol...
actually i dunno - could have been anyone of us.
we are all fine specimines. each in our own way of course.

Jim
02-12-02, 02:54 PM
Neil, I can't and won't answer that question!!! You are a bad boy!!!

LMFAO

Jim

wisewood
02-12-02, 03:00 PM
good idea that Jim form a legal point of view :lol:

mikeoxford
03-12-02, 09:56 AM
nah you KNOW i must have been me

it was offering to buy her a macdonalds that did it, she thought oh that mike is a sweet lad :lol:

ill have to get the tints im after - not quite as dark as yours though - maybe ill be in there :twisted:

:!: bit far to sheffield every weekend though!

frillip
03-12-02, 09:59 AM
NAH its me mike i collard her staring a bit lol

mike ure sayin u wud mind having to drive the mission it is for a good old ride??? :wink:
i think id go even though waitin for car and test etc *TRAIN* BUT PROB WUD B WORTH IT

have to ask sheep dip wats shes like dont u agree mike????

Nova1.6
03-12-02, 01:35 PM
oi philip, get those thoughts outa your head NOW!

frillip
03-12-02, 02:58 PM
:O how come u make her wear stuff like u did and u dont expect lads to thnk like that

wisewood
03-12-02, 03:09 PM
mike it is not that far - it only took us an hour from sheffield to where we met you - and your car is faster as you proved when Neil was trying to overtake you and you let him get along side and just put your foot down and pulled away :lol: making him feel quite silly really. lol.

and as for you Neil - you know you love the fact that everone is talking about her and what she looks like - thats probably why you let her come along with us - and why you posted asking what people thought of her - you love it, you just wanted to show her off.

ADMIT IT MAN!!! we all know it's true.

frillip
03-12-02, 03:14 PM
yeh that was funny when he was tryin to push his car faster when he pulled up next to us!!

and mike unleashed the power :twisted: :twisted:

and yeh he does thrive off us all talking about his gf but hes trin to deny the fact

and are u gettin pics of her on here??

wisewood
03-12-02, 03:29 PM
I have got some of her naked taken from long range through a telephoto lense - but i don't really wanna post those - they are just for me :lol:

I am sure he will stick a photo or two up as soon as he gets the chance to do so.

frillip
03-12-02, 03:38 PM
well matey me and u could be exchangin some cash for goods soon lol

wisewood
03-12-02, 03:45 PM
lmfao - my pricing structure is quite simple - the bigger the print - the more it costs ya :lol:

Breeny
03-12-02, 04:33 PM
http://www.novaload.net/files/breeny/mk/mk13.jpg

Best one ive got i'm afraid, next time grab me and i'll get some better ones :wink:

wisewood
03-12-02, 05:00 PM
lost some quality but at least she stands out a bit now... if only i wasn't in the way quite so much.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=141