PDA

View Full Version : Still alive...just lol

Saloony
24-12-08, 04:41 PM
Yes im still alive... only just. Ive been major busy with turing an already established sucessfull business into a majorly busy one that allows me no time for anything. When i say that, ive been coming on the net looking at the screen vacant like with no intention of doing anything, cant switch off from work. But im enjoying it, earning me plenty of money and giving me some purpose in life, cos with out this, id have fook all.

Once again i find myself womenless, so been w@nking faster than a coke addict can sell his grannies video player, its been a dry few months, i tell ya, one young nurse entered my life, had no idea what she wanted so did the offski's, but still flirts with me on a regular basis... head fook. Tried to keep my intentions on work and cars but still find myself longing for a female... im really soft at heart so does mean quite alot to me, even if i do come across hard faced.

So, down to the nova, well, ive been meaning it for years... track day, but were i have no trailer ive always been wary of the ultimate fail and no way to drive home, although fairly confident of my own work.... which proves itself on a daily basis, still worries me. Ive got meself another set of bumpers, and my cousin is a sign writer so may ruin the paint work so meaningless garage advertising lol

Im also looking into getting another RX8, my cousin works for a salvage company and wanting to get a whole car to learn more about the rotary engine. Once ive done so, learnt, then rebuilt it, ill looking to use all compents in something, and make something a bit demon.

There you go, thats me in a nut shell lol

Sloth
24-12-08, 04:46 PM
good to see ya still here mate. merry christmas btw!

Jay
24-12-08, 05:28 PM
Hello welcome back matey, hopefully your'll be sorting a meet out after xmas :thumb:

Mike
24-12-08, 05:28 PM
Fook me you are still with the living then lol

Saloony
24-12-08, 05:39 PM
Only just mate... ive sooooo knackered, ive given myself 2weeks off just to regain some energy.

Yeah will organise a meet soon enough dont worry.

smcgsi16v
24-12-08, 05:41 PM
Glad your still alive and things are going well for you.
Happy christmas bruv.

And get that car of yours on a track!

Lee
24-12-08, 05:43 PM
Skinny Craig :) Got a Vito for you to MOT in the next week or so, so you cant have any time off lol

Plug
24-12-08, 05:44 PM
yea at least you have work to keep you busy in these hard times mate.

Happy crimbo also. Enjoy the time off like i am lol

Jimbo

scott.parker
24-12-08, 06:54 PM
Ah good reason's for not being on here, lol thats the main reason I'm on here everyday now, as i don't have any work,when i did i was so busy i just had no time nor energy to do much els...

As for women, sorry to here about that mate,your a bit un-lucky there,but the best is supposed to come to thous who wait etc.
Glad to here your still keeping the Nova too.

Scott

Saloony
24-12-08, 07:12 PM
lol Skinny Craig is here indeed, due to get skinnier.. good thing or bad lol Well im in on the 30th and 31st ;-)

Yeah, but im in a corner were im needed, nobody is buying new so with that in mind there repairing the old crap which is good for me, and as long as i do a top job with what i have and be honest im set.

Women, well, me and Lee have had this discussion before and very much following his lead on it, but when it comes to that i am soft but have a bit more savvy about me now.

MyNovaSr
24-12-08, 09:36 PM
lol Skinny Craig is here indeed, due to get skinnier.. good thing or bad lol Well im in on the 30th and 31st ;-)

Well, me and Lee have had this before but when it comes to that i am soft, but have a bit about me now.

So, are you and lee together? :gay:

Jack
24-12-08, 11:05 PM
POF ftw :D

Women are a PITA, I've been happily single for >3 months (choice!) and aside from the odd mope I'm finding it generally a better situation at the mo. Nice to be able to see my friends without a gf getting stroppy about it, nobody to keep happy all the time (although having said that I've spent more money on christmas this year than previous), nobody to bitch and whinge as soon as you step out of what they consider to be the line. Plus I can spend as much cash as I like on whatever I like and not have someone wimble on about not spending money on them lol I think upgrade the Nova THEN get a new gf :D

scott.parker
26-12-08, 11:35 AM
Yes women are PITA and TBF ****ing is cleaner! lol

Stuart
26-12-08, 11:41 AM
Craig, get a set of steel rods for the RX :D

good to hear youve turned ghey with Lee, hes so small its an easy start to it all

Philsutton
26-12-08, 02:22 PM
women are over rated, ive had 6 years of being ale to do what ever I wanted to do when I wanted to. Relationships FTL

MyNovaSr
26-12-08, 06:40 PM
Didnt know I was a paid up member of a ghey club :eek:

You needs gfs ftw ;)

Or each other, whatever turns you guys on I guess. :gay:

Novasport
26-12-08, 09:10 PM
Im also looking into getting another RX8, my cousin works for a salvage company and wanting to get a whole car to learn more about the rotary engine. Once ive done so, learnt, then rebuilt it, ill looking to use all compents in something, and make something a bit demon.

FFS dont take the engine apart, Me & me dad took a 12A engine apart after losing compression on one of the rotors(Still managed to drive the car home on one rotor at about 50mph iirc:eek: ) and it was a fookin nightmare!!!
I have never seen so many bits of spring steel and that was on an early generation engine from a W reg Mk1 RX7. We ended up sending it to Hurley Engineering to have it rebuilt.

Jack
26-12-08, 09:11 PM
You needs gfs ftw ;)
Had plenty thanks, and I'll get another when I decide I want one. i.e. when I'm done spending money on stuff :p

Saloony
26-12-08, 11:13 PM
FFS dont take the engine apart, Me & me dad took a 12A engine apart after losing compression on one of the rotors(Still managed to drive the car home on one rotor at about 50mph iirc:eek: ) and it was a fookin nightmare!!!
I have never seen so many bits of spring steel and that was on an early generation engine from a W reg Mk1 RX7. We ended up sending it to Hurley Engineering to have it rebuilt.

I like to be mechanicly challenged once in a while.. like ill take on a massive really stupid as fook job just to keep me on my toes. See how it goes, gotta get one first, if it goes tits up, use parts to decorate my house... Rotor candle holders anyone? :thumb: