PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero - World Tour

ade
23-12-08, 10:57 PM
lol lol lol

I bought this from woolies for next to nowt the other week and only just now got round to playing it.

It's fapping awsome!

Made meself a band and some dodgy looking grunge guitar nutter and started playing on "medium level" (4 colours).

I now have MEGA CRAMP in my left hand/lower arm from practicing Bon Jovi "Living on a prayer" and Europes the "final countdown" but have managed to win my 1st battle in the career mode!

lol

brainsnova
23-12-08, 10:59 PM
use your right hand lol

ade
23-12-08, 11:13 PM
use your right hand lol
nah - its better using the left - it gets even harder if you wear a rubber glove!

lol

STOP IT!

Seriously - right hand is for strumming - left does all the crazy fret stuff!

Jack
23-12-08, 11:38 PM
I played it in heathers bed once. After about 5 minutes my hand seized up and I had to stop :(

bmw156
24-12-08, 12:08 AM
i am a seasoned pro and play on expert, i have gone through that stage ade when you have wrist cramps, and now there are only a handful of songs that do it to me, gh band tour is a good game. did you get the full lot of instruments or just guitar, if only guitar, good move as the others are **** really
and get the gh2 controller, so much better :)

you on xbox 360?
if so i will have to play you some time:P

kelbelle
24-12-08, 11:25 AM
You need to strengthen your wrists with another activity

:tosser:

ade
24-12-08, 03:44 PM
lol - just the guitar and its on a ps2...

rubachuk
24-12-08, 05:12 PM
Love this game!

I play on expert too. Only problem is I'm not quite good enough to finish everything on expert, but I'm to stubborn to drop down a level to finish a song.

I didn't know that Final Countdown was even on the game. I refuse to drop a level to unlock it and I can't be ar$ed anyway. I'll just get the wife to unlock everything on medium. Marriage has benefits:thumb:

It is on Xbox right, its not exclusive to ps2 is it?

Dar
25-12-08, 12:46 AM
I'm still working my way through GH3 on the PS3. I am currently at the **** end of the Hard level. I bloody love the game esp when I am drunk:thumb:

large_steve182
25-12-08, 09:16 AM
everybody called me a geek when i could manage to play on expert level.
all that hard work and practice by slowing it down. working my finger patternts etc. and what do i get "what a geek" "thats so sad!" etc etc

i swear most of the songs are easier to play on a real guitar.