PDA

View Full Version : Life in Asia

Ben (lurk75)
30-11-02, 07:51 AM
Hello there guys.

Found a cheap as fcuk internet cafe and had half hour left to kill so though would pop in and say hello.

So far we have been to most of Thailands Islands and Beachs. Down into Malaysia (where we went in the Petronas towers the tallest building in the world) and then into Singapore. we have now travelled back up through thailand and are back in Bangkok. Tommorow we leave fopr Laos where the highest nomination bank note is worth less than 50p!!!!!!!!!!!!

From there we go into Vietnam and Cambodia. In Cambodia i am going to try and have a go at blowing up a cow, you can rent either a rocket launcher, machine gun or virtually any high impact weapon go into a field and shot away, it costs about a tenner a cow! :o

Had a qucik read of a few posts and noticed that the same old arguments are still going on and that people are being disrespectful as ever. Why? :roll:

Anyways better go as we are 7 hours i front and the pub is calling my name with its 50p a litre lager................. :!:

Take it easy guys and enjoy the cold xmas, will try to email nearer the time if they got a internet cafe near the beach :wink:

Fester
30-11-02, 12:48 PM
LOL good man!

Stuart
30-11-02, 01:30 PM
ahhhhhhh ladyboys

Dan
30-11-02, 07:21 PM
good to hear from ya, lucky get lol. Also camb, why did lady boys be the first thing to pop in your head when typing, nothing to do with the site u was looking at previous to checking site lmao????

brian
30-11-02, 08:14 PM
good ta hear its goin well over there. that thing about the cows is bloody cracked!!! if i don't stop laughin soon someone is gonna woner what da F**K is up with me!! :lol:

?Marty?
01-12-02, 03:33 AM
Nice one Lurk! Trip of a lifetime, that's for sure.