PDA

View Full Version : Why was Turbojolt Banned?

Dod
21-12-08, 03:59 PM
The fact is that I do know and understand why and I cannot question it other than, Why??

The Rules are wrong everywhere and this is possibly the cause of the war in Irque. I'm not saying it is, but whos to say it isnt? I see a wardrobe with stuff in it, but its totally irrelavent, so who cares?

On a more serious note, I've noticed a few increasing trends in here. Bullying and Chavving.

Its happened with a few users, they throw in a few chavvy comments or threads and then get tarred, brushed and abused to an inch of their life. A prime example is Nova90SR or whatever his previous username is. Now he's changed his username, no one bothers him anymore and it seems to be the same with a few other users.

Ok, some of their posts and threads were bollox, no one can deny it but only abuse them as long as they are bollox. We have a golden oppertunity to reshape the children of modern day society and steer them away from Chavness, we alone can make a difference. Please, send just £1 a week to me as I like money.

You can make a difference.

Happy Xmas and see you all in the new year (if I get banned for this)

brainsnova
21-12-08, 04:01 PM
whats you paypal addy?

Adam
21-12-08, 04:02 PM
He reported a thread that HE started

General Baxter
21-12-08, 04:02 PM

what a dumb ass lol

Spudly
21-12-08, 04:04 PM
Please, send just £1 a week to me as I like money.

Afpmsl, thats class if only all money making scam things were as obvious as that lol

I sooo wish i could rep you but im not allowed but if theres an award for comedy king on the png awards you should definately get it:thumb:

On another note 91NovaSR doesnt get as much stick anymore as he isnt being a tit anymore and i myself have even repped him, its all in the initiation process as if you can out up with a couple of weeks of banter and youre still here then youre laughing, its called character building imo lol

Andy
He didnt start the comments at himself though.....
Did himself no favours by biting

NovaBoi92
that was the funniest thing ive read all day. really made me LoL lol lol and yeah i changed my username to escape all the cyber-bullying :( lol joking but tj's getting it all now, i dont see what he done. all he did was wish everyone a merry christmas. nice fellow. now banned. out of order, i want him back. lol

Dod
21-12-08, 04:05 PM

lol lol lol lol lol

Na but seriously, I reckon if he changed his username to something different and nobody noticed, he wouldnt get half the abuse he does.

Anyway, my paypal is giveplentyofcash@moneyscam.ie The poor children of random thank you. :thumb:

Dod
21-12-08, 04:07 PM
Andy and Novaboi both see where I'm coming from. I used to get E bullied in here and standing up for yourself was the worst thing you could do but sitting back and taking it made it worse.

TJ, if you see this mate, change your username and you'll be reet. But you still have to pay me a quid. :thumb:

Adam
21-12-08, 04:08 PM
Its all a load of banter anyway.
If people take threads like that seriously then they have no sense of humour lol lol lol

Spudly
21-12-08, 04:09 PM
I dont know which is funnier the original thread or this one lol

Tbh 91SR novaboi92 whatever Lol, hes not done anything particular its just he is getting the same banter as you did but you accepted it and went along with it so you passed and are now (almost) left in peace whereas he keeps biting and bringing it all on himself which is what makes it funny!

Andy
Whats Ebullied? Getting forced to get pilled up?

NovaBoi92
to change his username he has to join the club so i dont think that will be happening lol. and when i changed mine, everybody noticed straight away lol (i only changed it because i dont own an sr anymore. not because i was getting raped by everyone etc...) lol

Spudly
21-12-08, 04:10 PM
Its all a load of banter anyway.
If people take threads like that seriously then they have no sense of humour lol lol lol

At the end of the day its the fcuking internet, if you get that stressed out on the net god only knows whats youre gonna be like in the real world jees lol

Dod
21-12-08, 04:11 PM
:mad: AAAHHHH!!! Someone Neggie Repped me, you know who you are Boyo. :mad:

Adam, I agree with you but at the same time its hard not to take it seriously though, especially if its constant and it did get personal with TJ's sisters being brought into the conversation. He did say he was leaving the thread because it upset him.

Now please dont think I started this thread as a dig at anyone, its just for a laugh but there are issues that should be addressed. Please take note and we'll let the random funnieness commence.

Adam
21-12-08, 04:13 PM
to change his username he has to join the club so i dont think that will be happening lol. and when i changed mine, everybody noticed straight away lol (i only changed it because i dont own an sr anymore. not because i was getting raped by everyone etc...) lol

Why? Who are you(who did you used to be) ? /\

(seriously)

Spudly
21-12-08, 04:14 PM
Ooooh who neg repped dod, isnt that rule 97 "thou shalt not neg rep thy dod" lol

Dod
21-12-08, 04:14 PM
91novasr, everyones PNG Nerd. Theres actually a thread by Stuart telling everyont to stop bullying him. Where the hell have you been. lol

Adam
21-12-08, 04:15 PM
91novasr, everyones PNG Nerd. Theres actually a thread by Stuart telling everyont to stop bullying him. Where the hell have you been. lol
Oh right, i actually didnt know that lol lol

Sorry i must come home more often and catch up on PNG forum action :D lol

Spudly
21-12-08, 04:16 PM
I remeber that one, we got told off by stuart lol

Tbh i dont mind him at all now as he has calmed down, gets the occaisional dig but who doesnt:thumb:

Sturge
Funny as it is, and I'm far from innocent when it comes to fishing expeditions, I have to agree with Dod

NovaBoi92
sticky suggestion ''be nice to turbojolt'' or ''ragg the fcuk out of turbojolt''

cast your vote now

Dod
See, theres hope for Tards. lol

brainsnova
21-12-08, 04:18 PM
i dont think he should of got banned. people have the right to defend themselves.

Adam
21-12-08, 04:19 PM
He wasnt banned because of the thread/its contents
He kept reporting said thread..

Spudly
21-12-08, 04:19 PM
If he stopped being so argumentative then he might fit in and get so much stick, its like sloth i actually know him off the net and he aint a bad lad, he knows faar faar too much about everything but he is harmless.
He is also the same fairly argumentative and like flaunting the rules that he and TJ asked for but if he calmed down on that one then he also would be spot on!

NovaBoi92
21-12-08, 04:20 PM
i dont think he got banned because he was defencding himself, or just being a keyboard warrior lol wasnt it because he reported so many posts or something?

Stuart
21-12-08, 04:20 PM
he was (again) reporting his own threads.... and because he dosent seem to be able to understand how reporting goes, he reported HIS OWN posts (infact the first post of the thread in one case) lmao

brainsnova
21-12-08, 04:21 PM

oh i see. Can it be made when you try to report your own thread it say "dont be a noob"

NovaBoi92
damn this thread is so popular! by the time ive typed out my reply theres already 2 before me! lol

Andy
It amuses me that people are on here at 2am spamming threads with irrelevant garbage

burgo
hes a cock end of. good ridence imo

Adam
21-12-08, 04:22 PM
damn this thread is so popular! by the time ive typed out my reply theres already 2 before me! lol
Anything mentioning Dod or Turbojolt usually turn into a 10pager within then hour lol lol

Spudly
21-12-08, 04:23 PM
Thats the thing all of us drones dont see what goes on behind the scenes whereas all the staff do and when youre being battered by emails all saying "so and so did this" and "so and so did that" its part and parcel but if he constantly does it then it gets a little tiring, i know how annoying this can be as a used to be an admin on a local site till it went under lol

NovaBoi92
21-12-08, 04:23 PM
lol in 20 minutes theres 4 pages. brilliant lol

Stuart
21-12-08, 04:26 PM
oh yeah, and just to pish off Dod, I wont close this or ban him lol

Spudly
21-12-08, 04:29 PM
Oh its gonna be an epic thread then methinks........

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Random%20stuff/legendary_thread.jpg

Dod
21-12-08, 04:34 PM

What if I report this thread? lol

brainsnova
21-12-08, 04:39 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol

brainsnova
21-12-08, 06:21 PM
hi rep is massively red lol

meritlover
21-12-08, 07:11 PM
hold my hand. i will make everything all right.

Spudly
21-12-08, 07:14 PM
Ooh who gets to hold your hand mr meritlover?

meritlover
21-12-08, 07:15 PM
anyone can hold my hand. all are welcome.

Spudly
21-12-08, 07:17 PM
Aww youre sooo loving............ wow:thumb:

Dod
21-12-08, 07:29 PM
Can we sing?

Spudly
21-12-08, 07:29 PM
Kum ba yaa? lol

Jack
21-12-08, 07:32 PM
Its a report POST button, but some people use it to report a thread. He does have a habit of reporting every single fecking post though.

Doesn't mean I won't though

Dod
21-12-08, 07:32 PM
Jack you'd be afraid to ban me, the Revolution would tare you and PNG apart. OOOoo Rrrrr!!!!

Lee
21-12-08, 07:36 PM
Thats the thing all of us drones dont see what goes on behind the scenes whereas all the staff do and when youre being battered by emails all saying "so and so did this" and "so and so did that" its part and parcel but if he constantly does it then it gets a little tiring, i know how annoying this can be as a used to be an admin on a local site till it went under lol

It was getting to the point where I was getting 15 emails a day, and 6 of them were consistently from him reporting someone or something ridiculous.

I sent him an email telling him to stop, and he ignored it. Stuart knows about all emails I send, so banned him when he reported that thread god knows how many times again.

TBH im bored silly of him, and bored of everyone talking about him, and I know that if we perm ban him (which should have happened ages ago) he will become even more of a pain in the ass because he is on a dynamic IP.

So I would much rather everyone just shut up about him, and talk about something more interesting, like the varying colour of cheese.

And just my 2p's worth on the so called 'E bullying', people tend to be warned nicely when they enter the site if they text type, and most pay attention to it. Others decide to argue, so IMHO get what they deserve. I have noticed the odd thread where there has been some unfairness, and I have dealt with it.

One thing Ive always liked about this forum is its not ruled with an iron fist like a lot of places, but at the same time, I dont believe there is a need for us to step in with size 9's every 10 minutes. As you know this forum has run very well for the past 15 years without a set structure of rules, until Mr Turbojolt decided that was unfair. So we made some rules for him, and he's struggling to keep them.

Get on with us and we will get on with you. Thats how it is :D

Dod
21-12-08, 07:38 PM
I miss Turbojolt. :(

Poor old Turbojolt.

Ok, I'm done. lol

Spudly
21-12-08, 07:41 PM
In which case i see that reply as a very diplomatic way of saying shut the funk up about him or GTFO lol

So anyways if you leave edam out of the fridge for a few weeks it turns green grows a winter jacket and buggers off out the catflap to the job center... (apparently lol)

Jack
21-12-08, 07:45 PM
I miss Turbojolt. :(

Poor old Turbojolt.

Ok, I'm done. lol
Lee; miserables. Do it :D

Lee
21-12-08, 07:45 PM
Ive still not set it up lol

Spudly
21-12-08, 07:47 PM
Lee; miserables. Do it :D

Ive seen references to this a few times, anyone care to offer any info as im rather curious!

Dod
21-12-08, 07:48 PM
As in semi Gay?

Adam
21-12-08, 07:57 PM
lol

burgo
21-12-08, 08:03 PM
Ive still not set it up lol

good god thats been in the pipeline for ages

Spudly
21-12-08, 08:06 PM
Any info pretty please jack mentioned it a couple of times then gone quiet when ive asked grrrr how annoying lol

Dod
21-12-08, 09:07 PM
Yeah lads, dont be gay. Spill!!

meritlover
21-12-08, 09:15 PM
Meritlover got banned once, for a week, which made me cry. once id stopped crying my time was up and i could get back on the site again :(

i think some people dont like the Meritlover, but he only wants to bring love and save Novas from fierce violations and almost certain death by in-experienced mechanics and internet tuners.
if you look at my posts you will find that about 90% is about helping people. that is why i fond it sad that Mr Turbojolt was gone because i was trying to help him save his nova from being ill.

i have a happy times on PNG. :)

Meritlover
xxxx

turbojolt who?

burgo
21-12-08, 09:16 PM
sorry, my lips are sealed

Spudly
21-12-08, 09:59 PM
Meritlover got banned once, for a week, which made me cry. once id stopped crying my time was up and i could get back on the site again :(

i think some people dont like the Meritlover, but he only wants to bring love and save Novas from fierce violations and almost certain death by in-experienced mechanics and internet tuners.
if you look at my posts you will find that about 90% is about helping people. that is why i fond it sad that Mr Turbojolt was gone because i was trying to help him save his nova from being ill.

i have a happy times on PNG. :)

Meritlover
xxxx

Wow!!!!

Thats truly heartfelt and after reading that i believe meritlover is in comparison, jesus to the vauxhall nova...................

And luke grrrrrr i wish i knew as its got me wondering lol

Dod
22-12-08, 08:35 AM
Meritlover is truely a King among men.

You'd all do well to take a leaf from his book.

Stuart
22-12-08, 09:03 AM
Since ML has tyre AIDS, I'm nto so keen to hold his hand any more :(

srs1
22-12-08, 10:11 AM
there is far too much love going on in this thread.

dod - neg rep for being the gayest of them all. its nick's job to save tree's and yours to build epic houses with ace garages.

meritlover- are you slitzophrenic or what, you talk about yourself as a from a different perspective.

Dod
22-12-08, 11:35 AM
Sean you are EPICIALLY GAY.

Epic house was lost in an epic Split but the ace Garage now remains filled with Novas, Cavs, Mk1 Astras and a nice wood burning stove.

Lauren
22-12-08, 01:34 PM

I'm not exactly surprised to be honest, it was a totally innocent thread and then he's bombarded with abusive posts and someone making comments about sleeping with his 8 year old sister. I would have complained. And then to top it all off, he gets banned? Where's the sense in that?

Stuart
22-12-08, 01:38 PM
I'm not exactly surprised to be honest, it was a totally innocent thread and then he's bombarded with abusive posts and someone making comments about sleeping with his 8 year old sister. I would have complained. And then to top it all off, he gets banned? Where's the sense in that?

I dont have the time or inclination to read a fapping massive thread about crap when someone who is KNOWN to spam the report button, hits it another good dose of times. Its much like "the boy who cried wolf".... messed about so much that when it was needed properly none of us cared... meh

As per Mr TJ wanting them. Rule 15 presides this time..... :thumb: :cool:

Lauren
22-12-08, 01:40 PM
Well, maybe what you should have done is banned Mike (sorry Mike, but that was pretty sick) and then he wouldn't have had a reason to hit the report button.

Stuart
22-12-08, 01:43 PM
We (admin/mods) shall stay up 24/7 reading every sodding post shall we.... and how about have it run past a few lawyers/psychologists (well someone has to give them a job) etc and then hit "moderate post" to let them be seen by the general populous?

Lauren
22-12-08, 01:46 PM
Stuart, you will never get anywhere in life if you can't take a little constructive criticism. lol

Dod
22-12-08, 01:46 PM
We (admin/mods) shall stay up 24/7 reading every sodding post shall we....

Sounds like a reasonable enough solution. lol

Stuart
22-12-08, 01:50 PM
ok then, top tip for not liking a particular POST in a multipage thread that We cant be bothered to read through.... REPORT THE POST IN QUESTION!!!!! :D and only do it once. Should others dislike the same post then so be it but not a milllion reports from one person.

Dod
22-12-08, 01:52 PM
Gimme €100 along with that and you got a deal.

Lauren
22-12-08, 01:53 PM
Ok, if reported that post now would you get mad? lol

brainsnova
22-12-08, 02:10 PM
Ok, if reported that post now would you get mad? lol

you would get a smacked boty me thinks :D

Lauren
22-12-08, 02:13 PM
^ Ooooooooo...
Sorry... I mean... oh. Oh no.

Stuart
22-12-08, 02:17 PM
You are technically on my way home.... lol

Nova_Tek
22-12-08, 02:19 PM
Please, send just £1 a week to me as I like money.

+1 Rep mate, class lol

Lauren
22-12-08, 02:20 PM
'Technically?' lol

Don't get my hopes up anyway. :p

Stuart
22-12-08, 02:26 PM
'Technically?' lol

Don't get my hopes up anyway. :p

I could do with a relaxing spanking lol

Lauren
22-12-08, 02:40 PM
I have baby oil too. lol

Stuart
22-12-08, 02:41 PM
I'm soo there!!!

Emmy
22-12-08, 02:48 PM
lol lol

brainsnova
22-12-08, 02:56 PM
I have baby oil too. lol

this should be in the 18+ section lol

Jack
22-12-08, 03:11 PM
Excuse me!

Lauren
22-12-08, 03:22 PM
^ You are invited too.

Dod
22-12-08, 03:32 PM
Why does any thread that Lauren posts in turn into a proposed Group Sex Orgy? The title is why was Turbojolt banned and now Stuarts getting split roasted by Jack and Lauren. lol lol lol lol lol

Spudly
22-12-08, 03:33 PM
Cos lauren has boobs and this always happens, btw pic or GTFO lauren lol

Dod
22-12-08, 03:34 PM
Pics of Jack and Stuart in the middle of, ooo rrrr, no thanks!!

Lauren
22-12-08, 03:35 PM
Actually the plan was Jack could rub baby oil into Stuart and spank him, while I filmed it for later youtube use.

Dod
22-12-08, 03:37 PM
Sicktube FTW!!!

By the way, I got repped 4 times in this thread so I'm gonna rep everyone. (No, I said REP!!)

Lauren
22-12-08, 03:38 PM
Lmao - just read the comment with my rep from trackdaynova, thanks. lol

mayhem
22-12-08, 03:40 PM
Sicktube FTW!!!

By the way, I got repped 4 times in this thread so I'm gonna rep everyone. (No, I said REP!!)

rep?? why not rape?:wtf:

brainsnova
22-12-08, 03:40 PM
Sicktube FTW!!!

me please lol ""edit"" cheers

Dod
22-12-08, 03:41 PM
Done!!

Mayhem I'm too much of a slag to be raped. lol

Dod
22-12-08, 03:44 PM

EDIT: 7 times.

mayhem
22-12-08, 03:47 PM
lol dods rep thread

Jonezy
22-12-08, 03:48 PM
Rep meeelol

brainsnova
22-12-08, 03:50 PM
everyone visiting this thread has to + rep Dod :thumb:

Jonezy
22-12-08, 03:52 PM
Done:thumb:

Southie
22-12-08, 03:54 PM
:p:p:p

Emmy
woohoo :thumb:

Dod
everyone visiting this thread has to + rep Dod :thumb:

lol

I can just see al my blobs going red. lol

Lauren
22-12-08, 03:56 PM
^ I was just thinking that. lol

trackdaynova
22-12-08, 03:56 PM
Lauren have you checked yours recently? lol

mayhem
22-12-08, 03:58 PM
^^ yours is just absolutely bazurk:P

Lauren
22-12-08, 04:04 PM
Lauren have you checked yours recently? lol

Yeah, I commented on it ^ up there somewhere lol

trackdaynova
22-12-08, 04:09 PM
i see no comment?

Lauren
22-12-08, 04:20 PM
On Page 10. I think you should rep me again just for taking so much time to explain where my comment was about the last time you repped me. lol

Jack
22-12-08, 05:08 PM
LMFAO olly where did you get 400 extra rep points from lol

Poo I am no longer top :(

mayhem
22-12-08, 05:16 PM
face it RJ... he had/has a better nova lol