PDA

View Full Version : what kind of bumper is this??

Mighty MO
28-11-02, 04:06 PM
Can some one help and identifey this rear bumper in the picture,in the gallaries section under billing aquadrome july2001,on the top row middle picture,then second coloum and 6 car's down the red nova please help
mightymoforever@yahoo.co.uk[/img]

Ric 16v
28-11-02, 06:12 PM
u mean this 1 http://www.novaload.net/gallery/albums/Events/Billing_aquadrome_July_2001/BILLL022.jpg I'm pretty sure it's an abyss bumper

Breeny
28-11-02, 08:41 PM
either abyss or gsi and r&a diffuser smoothed together. Personally i don't like it, not a big fan of bodykits anyway.

mikeoxford
28-11-02, 10:40 PM
that particular bumper there is a mk2 bumper, with the r&a diffuser fitted to it, smoothed and blended in.

its not an abyss one.

they are however very similar to be honnest with you. i can just tell the difference because i have seen abyss bumper recently in flesh - no im not gettin it 8)

jon_boy
29-11-02, 10:42 AM
its kinda nice. but too over the top really. i prefer just gsi gte nova's. the classics are the best

Nova-Flair
30-11-02, 11:21 AM
i agree its a bit OTT for my taste a well done, clean GSI/GTE rep can look better than n e kitted one. saying that tho there are some v.nice kitted ones about

one in the pic looks as tho it has been well done tho

Aragorn
30-11-02, 07:41 PM
mmmmm,

i was thinking of doing just that with mine and it looks pretty sweet

i would however want single 3/4" inward rolled exhaust tails coming outta the holes at either side

that would look feckin sweet

only thing is if i did it to me saloon i'd need to do summat with the side profile since it would end up looking like:
_______
/_______|
|_|

Fester
09-12-02, 12:09 AM
tbh i think it looks gash but the proper separate diffuser arrangement which isnt smoothed on with a big fekcing block on fibreglass looks well cool

Cassa_Nova
13-12-02, 01:25 PM
that is an abyss rear bumper i know mine is coming
soon but wiv front and skirts

I think it is smart as F.U.K

Cheers Adz :D :D :lol: :D :D