PDA

View Full Version : If your nova had a personality what would it be?

bmw156
20-12-08, 03:49 PM
as the title, what voice would it speak in, what kinda clothes would it wear etc

think mine would be some kinda of teenager, who likes a small bit of trouble, but usually a good boy.

just a bit of fun :)

General Baxter
20-12-08, 03:50 PM
mine must just be a woman, it just moans, dont want to do anything all the time and has loads of money spent on it, lol

Spudly
20-12-08, 03:52 PM
All novas would be women, they just moan, and dont want to do anything all the time and have to have loads of money spent on it, lol

Thats more like it tbh lol

General Baxter
20-12-08, 03:54 PM
Thats more like it tbh lol

tbh at the moment, id rather burn £50 a week going 5 miles to work in the patrol then to start the nova up lol

Spudly
20-12-08, 03:55 PM
Lol nova being a pain in the bum as all novas are then haha:thumb:

Leeboo
20-12-08, 03:57 PM
Novas are a pain in bum is correct. How do they go wrong so fecking much!!?!!?!?!?!??!!!! :cry:

turbojolt
20-12-08, 03:58 PM
my nova would be hitler and secretly wants to be a vw beetle that's why it gives me such a ball ache

Spudly
20-12-08, 04:00 PM
Its annoying aint it as we know how annoying they are and how crap they are and how much they love to rot just for fun and then sit and laugh at us whilst we pour all of our time effort and money into trying to save them, yet we still buy another one even when we have sold the last one and said "nope not having one of those annoying little buggers again"

Its like going out and getting so wasted youre ill for three days afterwards and you utter the immortal words "im never drinking again" two weeks later youre back in the pub getting sloshed again, hmmmmm i wonder if they made novas out of alcohol lol

Leeboo
20-12-08, 04:08 PM
All very true my fellow potato.

However I do know they feckin made Novas under water in the middle of the salty sea. From bare metal shells!

And sprayed brake fluid and salt into the chassis legs to stop them rusting.

ade
20-12-08, 04:13 PM
my novas got man flu.

When I start her up she coughs and splutters a bit then when I pull away (until she's warm) she judders and splutters and shakes!

Apart from that shes a cheeky rascal!

Spudly
20-12-08, 04:16 PM
All very true my fellow potato.

However I do know they feckin made Novas under water in the middle of the salty sea. From bare metal shells!

And sprayed brake fluid and salt into the chassis legs to stop them rusting.

Haha, thats piss funny im choking on the celebrations im eating cos im giggling so much at that, have some rep for trying to choke me lol

AlexW
20-12-08, 04:48 PM
Mine would problery be a new puppy, runs all over the place and as soon as you want to use it... it dies. It likes to piss everywhere (Only way i can work out the rubbish MPG lol)

It needs lots of TLC and whines at you when hes not been fed or walked.

Gordon Livsey
20-12-08, 04:57 PM
a feckin moaning hypocondriact. theres always something wrong with it

raymond
20-12-08, 05:04 PM
mines a garden ornament always in there broke down

brainsnova
20-12-08, 05:13 PM
my old sr would of been a psychotic lunatic.

Mike
20-12-08, 06:54 PM
Mine has torrets.

Ernie
20-12-08, 11:42 PM
Mine is having a makeover at the exspence of me.
Just like most older women lol.

BRoadGhost
21-12-08, 06:54 PM
The nova is best described as a vortex of hate sucking the life outta anything organic and blasting out pure death.

Held to the ground by combined might of every god from every faith working as a team to steer it to glory on earth.

Dod
21-12-08, 07:01 PM
Mine'd be a woman. Thats all I'm saying.

Lynsey
21-12-08, 07:56 PM
Mine would probably be just like me.

burgo
21-12-08, 08:07 PM
i dunno what you lot do to your cars but i never have a problem with mine

Jack
21-12-08, 08:07 PM
http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sloth-goonies.jpg

....something like that no doubt

Spudly
21-12-08, 08:08 PM