PDA

View Full Version : www.novaload.net

bigdan1
20-12-08, 03:33 PM
where do i get the window decal for my car?

i've been wanting one for ages lol

and how much please =D

General Baxter
20-12-08, 03:36 PM
lol
theres no such thing as novaload anymore :p

CoolTiger
20-12-08, 03:36 PM
i think i got a few if i can find them,

Spudly
20-12-08, 03:38 PM
lol
theres no such thing as novaload anymore :p

Err thats not technically correct nick, the PNG is "powered" by novaload online (says so at the top right hand corner) and the url still links to here so in theory it still does exist lol

I wouldnt mind a couple of them for retro`s sake:p

bigdan1
20-12-08, 03:38 PM
oooh yeh its png now hehe .. i just thought the stickers may be the same

and sound cooltiger .. how much?

Adam
20-12-08, 03:43 PM
Rule 234-members can only display Novaload.net stickers if they were a member when the site was actually called novaload

:p lol lol lol

Ive still got novaload stickers in my windows from 3-4 years ago

JSeymour
20-12-08, 03:47 PM
i still have a load from when i used to sell them, il dig them out and stick them in parts for sale for the price of postage + pint.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f382/johnseymour/PICT0002.jpg

Spudly
20-12-08, 03:48 PM
Rule 234-members can only display Novaload.net stickers if they were a member when the site was actually called novaload

Im alright then check my join date:thumb:lol

bigdan1
20-12-08, 03:58 PM
im sure i joined when it was called novaload =D
i have actually joined twice if im honest 2 years ago when i had my old nova but neva did any post's or anything and i got deleted i think lol

Spudly
20-12-08, 04:02 PM
^^^^Its all lies, he cant have one theyre all mine muhahahahaha lol

bigdan1
20-12-08, 04:05 PM
^^^^Its all lies, he cant have one theyre all mine muhahahahaha lol

lmfao thats not very nice =D

I mean I have really approved with my text typing hav'nt I guys :)

ade
20-12-08, 04:11 PM
lol

Why settle for a novaload.net sticker when if you join the PNG (for just £10) you'll get a goodie pack that'll probably (if you speak to the likes of Lee or myself) contain a PNGclub.com one instead!

Much nicer and more up to date than a novaload one

Join the PNG - you know it makes sense (then you get access to see what Spudly's really saying about you in the hidden forums lol)

Spudly
20-12-08, 04:14 PM
Join the PNG - you know it makes sense (then you get access to see what Spudly's really saying about you in the hidden forums lol)

Ssshhhhhh dont say that ill be in trouble if he joins up lol

My png one is going on the rear screen of the cav for now so ill have to get another for the novas rear screen (when/if its ever done) and if Seymour has still got some id love some retro N/L ones for side windows, still current advertising as the url still works:thumb:

bigdan1
20-12-08, 04:21 PM
lol

Why settle for a novaload.net sticker when if you join the PNG (for just £10) you'll get a goodie pack that'll probably (if you speak to the likes of Lee or myself) contain a PNGclub.com one instead!

Much nicer and more up to date than a novaload one

lmao well i was gona join up ... jus gota put my money in the bank 1st haha

and no disrespect but i think novaload looks better .. for the simple reason no-one will no what png stands for =[

eitha way ill join up an put the sticker on my nova =]

i shall be taking some pics of my car tomorrow including the engine bay, inside the boot and arches an stuff =]

Adam
20-12-08, 04:38 PM
Personally, i think "novaload.net" looks a bit,erm, chav lol
I started to removing mine, but the letters were well stuck so i just gave up and left them.

Spudly
20-12-08, 04:41 PM
^^^Possibly but give it time and dave novalad and vaughan will be wanting them as much as the oe png stickers lol

Adam
20-12-08, 04:41 PM
Might save the rear windows for about 15year, and then ebay them lol

Riggy
20-12-08, 05:17 PM
^^ pmsl @ spud , thats so true , and id rep you but i need to spread the love lol

Adam
20-12-08, 05:31 PM
Not seen Daves car for a bit, can he still see through the windscreen???

burgo
20-12-08, 06:59 PM
bigdan your more likely to find that actually more people know what the png is as its been around longer than novaload i beleave

Spudly
20-12-08, 07:20 PM
^^ pmsl @ spud , thats so true , and id rep you but i need to spread the love lol

Tis alright its the thought that counts sweety lol:thumb:

bigdan1
20-12-08, 08:06 PM
bigdan your more likely to find that actually more people know what the png is as its been around longer than novaload i beleave

ahhh kool yes then i shall be joining this extremely usefull club very soon ;)

MC
21-12-08, 09:55 AM
The PNG is great and I love being part of it. :)

It does however seem that many people have forgotton that the PNG folded and Novaload kept going strong throughout the years. I never joined the original PNG as the Novaload site was free, had a great community and was by far the best Nova related resource on the net.

The PNG would not be here if it was not for the Novaload website and I still see it as just a name change.

Let us never forget.

~~joycey~~
21-12-08, 10:04 AM
The PNG is great and I love being part of it. :)

It does however seem that many people have forgotton that the PNG folded and Novaload kept going strong throughout the years. I never joined the original PNG as the Novaload site was free, had a great community and was by far the best Nova related resource on the net.

The PNG would not be here if it was not for the Novaload website and I still see it as just a name change.

Let us never forget.

Well said that man! :thumb:

burgo
21-12-08, 03:09 PM
ive still got these windows. might re-fit them

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/sclurgess/00000026.jpg

Lee
21-12-08, 03:10 PM
Let us never forget.

Never forget what again?

stevie-p
21-12-08, 03:19 PM
i wouldent mind a novaload one for the rear window

Andy
21-12-08, 03:44 PM
Personally i liked the old Performance Nova Group stickers,and i dont really like window stickers advertising stuff like sites etc

spanishfly
22-12-08, 12:43 AM
I'm with MC, he was my first nova lover:)