PDA

View Full Version : nova 20xe

novaxe235
19-12-08, 10:26 PM
my sunny weather car during the build (still not finished)sorry there is'nt many photos of the build i didnt think to take any to be honest. http://photobucket.com/novaxe235

The Simps
20-12-08, 11:58 AM
mk2 rear, mk1 front - interesting.

looks like a good car mate. Should go well on the 45s. Looks like you've used all the right bits.

Steve
20-12-08, 12:08 PM
Does look very good mate, mk1 rear would suit it better though.

Sweet colour as well, some sort of royal blue? Any other bits planned for it?

novaxe235
20-12-08, 08:23 PM
mk2 rear, mk1 front - interesting.

looks like a good car mate. Should go well on the 45s. Looks like you've used all the right bits.its actually a real gsi but i dont like the mk2 front its too common but ido like the boot spoiler thats a fibreglass tailgate as well hence the no grab handle ido have the mk2 front in the garage all painted ready to go on if i decide too do any shows (so theres no stone chips) looks mint then .on 48,s as well it does go well its a touch under 235 bhp hence the username its 233 has a frank anderson racing engine in it (originally from a national hotrod) :thumb:

novaxe235
20-12-08, 08:29 PM
Does look very good mate, mk1 rear would suit it better though.

Sweet colour as well, some sort of royal blue? Any other bits planned for it?i do have a mk1 wrap around spoiler in the garage as well as the original gsi front end but im not keen on the mk1 rear but like the front so i switched it about its a pug colour cant remember the code next plans are straight cut box (which i have) just need to fit and it has a gas flowed head but im looking for a tad more power so im going to go for a big valve head and maybe tb,s in the new year :thumb:

DW-Nova
20-12-08, 08:56 PM
Just checked out the pics and it looks like a little minter mate ! Very nice, did you do most of the build yourself ? wher did you get the engine from ? Should be rapid if it's 235 bhp !!

novaxe235
20-12-08, 09:03 PM
Just checked out the pics and it looks like a little minter mate ! Very nice, did you do most of the build yourself ? wher did you get the engine from ? Should be rapid if it's 235 bhp !!yeah built it all my self from a bare shell the motors from frank anderson racing engines he's expensive but good check his website its :) http://www.andersonracingengines.com/

jimbob-mcgrew
21-12-08, 02:36 PM
willwoods :thumb: