PDA

View Full Version : man flu, what to do ?

General Baxter
19-12-08, 05:14 PM
iv had man flu for 2 days now, i have not eaten in them two days, only had some lucozade,

i keep coughing that hard, its blood

now should i go to hospital or just die lol

brainsnova
19-12-08, 05:15 PM
cuddle up with Ade lol

Iain
19-12-08, 05:15 PM
Die.

Jack
19-12-08, 05:16 PM
Burgo

michael squeak
19-12-08, 05:24 PM
wha tthey said all together

Pistol Pete
19-12-08, 05:33 PM
lol die. A mate at work was coughing blood earlier this week and he is still here so cant be fatal!

Nah, seriously get some Lemsip sachets thingys drink loads and you should be reet in a few days. Just in time for crimbo with any luck.

Stoo
19-12-08, 05:36 PM
Stop moaning you dafty cunnt

burgo
19-12-08, 05:38 PM
hmm i wonder what lemsip tastes like out the packet. i might try it

oh and baxter just shut up and die :thumb:

Lee
19-12-08, 05:45 PM
hmm i wonder what lemsip tastes like out the packet.

Be a man and fooking snort it :)

burgo
19-12-08, 05:46 PM
i cant, my nose is blocked lol

Lee
19-12-08, 05:48 PM
Intravenously inject it then :)

NovaBoi92
19-12-08, 05:48 PM
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/NovaBoi92/baxter.jpg
lol

General Baxter
19-12-08, 06:04 PM
doctors just been round, and he was british lol

he said iv coughed that hard, iv bust a blood vesel in my lungs

and yes i have full blown flu lol

Iain
19-12-08, 06:07 PM
Did he kiss it better?

Spudly
19-12-08, 06:16 PM
Oohh ouch that sounds painful man, hope ya better before christmas nicky!

mowgli
19-12-08, 07:31 PM
doctor says I'm buster bloodvessel:D
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ye8qrpn0L._.jpg

simply make up hot whisky drinks, they don't cure you, but you'll be too ratted to care...

General Baxter
19-12-08, 08:33 PM
iv been popping paracetamol,

but i feel better now, no more tablets out come the calpol, lol

orange flavor calpol FTW :D

iv just checked the thermometer in my room, 39 degrees, bit hot i think lol

General Baxter
19-12-08, 08:52 PM
just had the doctor phone me, hes going to pop in tomorrow and give me a flu shot bit bloody late lol

burgo
19-12-08, 08:54 PM
ive just been reading up on the flu jab. only cost £15 and last a year :) shall be ringing my doc

Jack
19-12-08, 08:57 PM
Isn't the flu jab for old people?

burgo
19-12-08, 08:59 PM
Isn't the flu jab for old people? no anyone can have the flu jab its just old people get it for free. my friend whos a trainie paramedic recommends it

General Baxter
19-12-08, 09:00 PM
i get it for free as I'm asthmatic :)

Fridge
19-12-08, 10:02 PM
It's free for anyone who is old, anyone with a chronic condition and most people in healthcare.
You need it every year as flu mutates each year, which is why you're never immune and there is no cure.
Which is why there is no pint in baxter having the jab, he's already had this strain so it's too late....

Some GP's are monkeys.

The only cure is to man the feck up B!!!

Benn
19-12-08, 10:04 PM
Stop moaning, lay on the sofa in front of the tv/net.
Drink lemsip with jusic added for taste, and eat something sugary to help your energy leves.

NovaLad
19-12-08, 10:12 PM
I've had flu for about 2 weeks but it's hit me bad for the past 2 days...

Dad got me Night Nurse Liquid stuff today and all i have done in bed is sweat like a mutha fuka! basicly sweating it out.

Feel better already but it tastes disgusting.

Andy
19-12-08, 10:17 PM
Ive had it,i was coughing that bad i was spewing my ring up everyday for 3days.

Ash
19-12-08, 10:48 PM
You know we never used to need jabs and pills - too my knowleage I'll never taken any of these jabs/pills and I've never been ill. I haven't seen my GP in probably 6 years and then it was only because I hit a tree and had a punchured lung or two. Just let nature do its thing and 'get your dirt' :thumb:

...and if I ever do need them for what ever reason, there sure going to kick in and do their job.

Fridge
19-12-08, 10:51 PM
Are you Bruce Willis character from Unbreakable?
You could save us all!!!

LEWI007
19-12-08, 10:55 PM
Bunch of puffs, you lot :thumb:

ade
20-12-08, 01:19 AM
Bunch of puffs, you lot :thumb:

You'll not be saying thast when it take you HARD!

I empathise Nick mate! I really do! I'm still coughing like an old smoker - chest really hurts now and my ar$e actually hirts from the pressure waves of coughing! Feel like I'm gonna prolapse any minute! Not coughed up a lung yet but I blew brown stuff out my nose earlier - felt the tubes under my left eye clear suddenly and then I had that pressure build up that makes your ears pop! :tard:

My boss called me today and BEGGED me to come into work at the weekend - theyre so short staffed. I'm due in anyway but really dont feel up to it. Like a TIT I said okay - WTF!

I coughed so hard earlier I actually cough/vommed over myself onto my computer desk narrowly missing my keyboard! :eek::cry:lol

I've gone through a bottle of Covonia chesty and dry cough mixture, a pack of sudafed max strength and 2 packs of Vitamin C stuff from boots (was free with the cough mixture at the start of the week). Still feel like sh1te!

MOAN MOAN MOAN! Quarantine - that's what we need! and 3 weeks of work - fully paid and with no nasty work guilt trips or disciplinaries attached!

:thumb:

meritlover
20-12-08, 01:30 AM
eat lots of cheese and curried rice.
then lye in bed all day with the wife and eat naan

General Baxter
20-12-08, 03:57 AM
MOAN MOAN MOAN! Quarantine - that's what we need! and 3 weeks of work - fully paid and with no nasty work guilt trips or disciplinaries attached!

im ok im getting paid till the 5th jan, as iv booked it off on holiday :thumb:

edit, i really do feel alot better now after drinking that calpol, baby stuff FTW :D

NovaLad
20-12-08, 05:13 AM
I'm supposed to be going out drinking tonight as i'm sure most of you lot are celebrating last weekend before christmas just don't know how i'm going to cope well i'm this ill lol.

Just hoping i feel better by this evening.

LEWI007
20-12-08, 09:10 AM
This thing sounds bad actually, hope i dont get it :mad:

Lee
20-12-08, 09:31 AM
I'm supposed to be going out drinking tonight as i'm sure most of you lot are celebrating last weekend before christmas

Jeeze, i love the way the youth of today always need to have an excuse to celebrate something.

'Its the seventh wednesday before pentecost... fecking party on!!' :thumb:

skidmarkz
20-12-08, 11:48 AM
have to have loads of jabs for my job, had the flu one 3 months ago all my family and misses been ****ting and pissing, coughing up crap. i have been fine :)

must work allthough when i had the jab i felt like **** the day after haha

General Baxter
20-12-08, 11:49 AM
i like needles, lol

skidmarkz
20-12-08, 11:51 AM
i hate them!

There is a warning on my hospital file, "Violent around needles" last time i went in they strapped me down before mentioning needles hahaha

Emmy
20-12-08, 12:22 PM
Sounds bad boys :( but you all dont want to over do it with the meds will make you feel alot worse.

Dod
20-12-08, 12:26 PM
Cures for Man Flu, By Dod.

.Chicken Soup with Grated Cheese, thick chicken soup.
.Tomatoe Soup with Baked Potatoe and some smoked Bacon diced and thrown in.
.Bed time, Lemsip with a dose of Whiskey through it. Allow 12hrs for sleep
.Large Volumes of Vodka, your fav mixer and copious amounts of ice.

This will cure you, or kill you. Either way, you wont have the flu anymore.

General Baxter
20-12-08, 12:46 PM
Cures for Man Flu, By Dod.

mines lucozade sport (hate the fizzy) i drink at least 1 bottle an hour lol

Spudly
20-12-08, 12:48 PM
Spot on advice dod, like the last line....

Short and to the point, have +rep:thumb:

General Baxter
20-12-08, 12:49 PM
iv sent my mom out for some more pills just, i told her to bring calpol, after drinking the entire bottle, i feel great lol

Dod
20-12-08, 01:04 PM
Do you fins yourself dribbling a little? (read a lot)

General Baxter
20-12-08, 01:15 PM
Do you fins yourself dribbling a little? (read a lot)

a lot,

i woke up in a pool of dribble last night lol

Adam
20-12-08, 01:20 PM
F**k sake, be a man and just sit it out.
None of this Calpol and Beechams ****e

General Baxter
20-12-08, 01:21 PM
calpol kicks ass,

i last had some when i was about 5, and its been sitting in there for that long, lol

NovaLad
20-12-08, 01:25 PM
Flue seems to have gone but been struggling to breath the past day and half so rang my docs and they reffering me to the hospital..

Great!!! 4 hours waiting here i come.

Spudly
20-12-08, 01:59 PM
Flue seems to have gone but been struggling to breath the past day and half so rang my docs and they reffering me to the hospital..

Great!!! 4 hours waiting here i come.

I had one like that a couple of years ago, that was at christmas too and i was on a night out with some of my mates.
I was struggling so badly to breathe i had an asthma attack........

Im not even asthmatic, my mates inhaler helped a hell of a lot and i ended up staying out that night but spent a week afterwards in bed though:(

NovaLad
20-12-08, 04:56 PM
Just got back from hossy after a mahoosive wait!

Even 2 chavs that claimed they had sore necks after someone crashed into his car got seen before me WTF!

Basicly said that i am on my way to getting pneumonia if i'm not carefull yet they want me to keep walking about in and outside and to take these 2 lots of tablets they have given me! GREAT!

General Baxter
20-12-08, 05:34 PM
lol, see where in a 'nice' little village, 1 phone call then theres a doctor banging your door down, :)

mom phoned the doctor, and id say 3 mins later he was here :)

Dod
20-12-08, 06:30 PM
F**k sake, be a man and just sit it out.
None of this Calpol and Beechams ****e

You've never had Man Flu then mate. Its the only nonfatal infection that could actually kill you.