PDA

View Full Version : venting anger

mikeoxford
27-11-02, 11:45 PM
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

hi guys

lol sorry for the useless post, ever felt that nothing went right on one day?

today amongst all things, my boot stopped working and my white led washerjets.

i managed to fix my boot - havent a clue what was wrong, disconnected it all and put back, its fine now.

for some reason my washerjets dont come on

4 FECK SAKE! - lol i know its only crappy washer jets, just pisses u off ennit.

boot is sorted tho

erm

im driving around with one bonnet vent at the moment too. as i only found time today to do one of them :o took me an hour and a half which i thought was good going between lunch break at college and lecture.

gotta find time to do the other one before MK :x

so - vent your anger here!!!!!!!!!!!

nite all

?Marty?
28-11-02, 03:23 AM
I'd like to have an orgy with 6 identical 'copies' of my girlfriend. But it won't happen.

:twisted:

Nova1.6
28-11-02, 09:14 AM
id also like 6 copies of marty's gf :twisted:

Alex
28-11-02, 10:34 AM
me too :D - its been a while since my last orgy

Oh and im angry as I managed to set my car on fire yesterday and blow up my central locking :evil:

mikeoxford
28-11-02, 11:02 AM
well i got my boot to work :|

but my washers look like they have blown!!! :o

i put a meter on the wires and power is or should be gettin to them

methinks its because i put the switch in the negative wire and not the positive one, so it had a constant feed and i duno wether it blew the resistor inside or summat

i duno im gonna take em back LOL

so boot is sorted, neons i know the problem now methinks - im gona take em out is there any way i can test them? and my vent ill just hav 2 find time 2 do or feck it.

looks funny with one lol

barnes
01-12-02, 04:21 AM
white led washer jets eh? lol, max power stickers?

you ever been on roybacer????? lol

sorry breeny, i had to

mikeoxford
01-12-02, 08:52 PM
see your point but i did say i was more pissed off about them not working, rather than pissed off about them in general.

i was angry that they werent working. not because i was gutted i didnt have led washer jets - because i bought them as they were chrome, to go with my chrome wiper arm and also mirrors which i am thinking about buying.

if i wanted the boyracer image - id shaft ged on roybacer, get a window sticker, and rearrange the letters to boyracer - roybacer, but since i havent and i dont read max power - i assume im an enthusiast and not one that shafts maxpower.

in fact redline and TV are much better reads :twisted:

Jimmeh
01-12-02, 09:13 PM
well i got pissed today, cause my mate showed me he could open my locked and alarmed car with a 12 inch steel ruler fs!

Nova-Flair
01-12-02, 09:48 PM
max power is utter dump tho isnt it? seen how commercial it has went over the last couple of yrs??? and all they feature are cars that have had silly amounts of money thrown at them by some jap nutter that we can neva afford.........what happened to the good old days eh?

total vauxhall and redline are far superior reads now.

?Marty?
02-12-02, 01:05 AM
cars that have had silly amounts of money thrown at them by some jap nutter is what people want to read about.

still, if you prefer a mag with twelve identical cars, each with a different back-box...

It's MTV Cribs of the Rich and Famous, not MTV Cribs from a Leeds Council Estate.

The mags are there to make money, and money only.

Nova-Flair
02-12-02, 03:58 PM
i see yer point marty but what i was trying to say was in the early days of max power they featured cars that were built on much cheaper budgets which were more accessable to the likes of us who dont have ?10k to spend on an ICE install.

+ in the early days they didnt sell those pretty nasty car mats etc which in my opinion get away from what the mag used to be about.

also, how the fcuk can they not b making that much money off a mag they charge nearly ?4 for???

?Marty?
03-12-02, 02:26 AM
Yeah i know, ALL of their merchandise is totally untastefull and crap. I think it's aspecially so because of the logo.

I mean, it's sooo crap!? Isn't it? Some of their products mightn't be so bad if it weren't for that logo.

As for the features, it's because of the competition from the other mags, the ammount of money there is to be made, hence the company demo cars and simply because of 'evolution' - the boundaries kept getting pushed further and further and now they're outside most peoples reach. in the 'early years' you could replicate the feature,or even the cover cars, without too much trouble.
But even though most of the cars are no longer within the reach of most, they can still make an interesting read (if they could write something decent about them, rather than the crap they do) and inspire everyone, no matter at what 'level' their own 'projects' are at. I mean it's not like it's about building actual replicas is it?