PDA

View Full Version : ????????

Anonymous
13-11-00, 04:10 AM
What i am looking for is a bit of advice. I thought all Nova SR 1.4 's 1991 (new shape) came with central locking as standard ,but mine doesnt. Also my m8 has a 1.4sr and he has a tilt and slide sunroof but mine only tilts? Is my 1.4 sr genuine or have i been screwed!!!
It cant be a 1.2 shell cause it has the anti roll bars and everything ?????????????

Anonymous
13-11-00, 08:21 AM
Dont worry, vauxhall also offered many optional extras on em. The sunroof is one. Central Locking I dont think is one and has to be added.

Anonymous
13-11-00, 12:32 PM
Have you got mirrors with lights on your sunvisors ??

Anonymous
13-11-00, 03:29 PM
i got a 14_sr h plate new shape i have central locking but i have no sunroof
why??

Anonymous
13-11-00, 06:10 PM
oh, try a xgold hpi check.
tricks of the trade
take my advice

they tell many untold truths about ur cars

a saviour to all in the motortrade
saved me old man a few times too. they even tell you if theres money owing on the car and howmuch each previous owner owes

lovely

elg

Anonymous
13-11-00, 07:15 PM
nahh dont worry about it mate if its a proper mk2 shell then the engine bay will be seam sealed over the welds and joins. if u got this then you proberlly just got one with a differnt spec than your mates.
i have 2 mates with black mk2 1.4 sr`s one hase the blue trim one has the red go figure that one! also my other mates 1.4 sri came with a old spec gte spoiler! this was classed as a special order spec spoiler! (my mate has a origanal sales brouchre and it says so inside)