PDA

View Full Version : FAO the angry person

skyinsurance
18-12-08, 04:56 PM
Hi,

FAO the guy from this club with the Corsa with the 2.0L 16V conversion who just phoned us for a quote... there is no need to get shirty and call my colleague a wa*ker just because you have 0 years NCB and cannot prove any named driver experience. My colleague was trying to help you.

Good luck finding inurance, I think you are going to need it with an attitude like that.

Dont phone us again

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Lee
18-12-08, 04:59 PM
Hi,

FAO the guy from this club with the Corsa with the 2.0L 16V conversion who just phoned us for a quote... there is no need to get shirty and call my colleague a wa*ker just because you have 0 years NCB and cannot prove any named driver experience. My colleague was trying to help you.

Good luck finding inurance, I think you are going to need it with an attitude like that.

Dont phone us again

Ollie
Sky Insurance

If you have a name Ollie, can you PM it to me.

Ta

brainsnova
18-12-08, 05:02 PM
at the end of the day it is just a quote so there was need for them to have an attitude. With 0 ncb i wouldnt expect a good quote on a 16 valver. ps: it wasnt me that phoned lol i drive a van.

skyinsurance
18-12-08, 05:03 PM
We didn't even get that far to be honest.. I've just played the recorded call back.. he sounded like a youngster so my colleague just wanted to make sure he met the criteria to get insured on the vehicle with the conversion. We got as far as PNG club member, aged 20, 0 years NCB and then things went down hill! I'm sure he is reading this.. so again.. adjust your attitude fella.. we may have been able to do something for you but you are not going to get anywhere like that. My colleague was actually a bit shocked at your reaction.. hence this post.

Mike
18-12-08, 05:05 PM
Wheres a "ban him" picture when you need it!

Lee
18-12-08, 05:05 PM
I'd also like to add that if i find out who you are, you shall be removed.

Mike
18-12-08, 05:09 PM
How many 20 YO's are on here with Corsa's?

bmw156
18-12-08, 05:10 PM
stupid **** who ever it is, something like that could loose us our discount etc.
and im 20 but have a nova lol.

NovaLad
18-12-08, 05:24 PM
Probably the person who shall not be named! lol

FUSION X16XE
18-12-08, 05:58 PM
http://www.mtv.com/bands/s/shaggy/thumbnails/it_wasnt_me281x211.jpg

It wasn't me........

Leeboo
18-12-08, 10:40 PM
If he had any sorta ballbaggage he'd admit it in this thread.I hate people who make life harder for others (when theres no need for it).

Pistol Pete
19-12-08, 01:10 AM
:roll:

Club admin guys go out of their way to help club members with discounts, deals with various comapines etc and you get a jumped up oik spoiling it for the majority!!

If the person who made the phone call is reading this thread, and no doubt you are, think before you speak next time.

Jack
19-12-08, 02:30 PM
Thats out of order, gives the club a bad name too! With that in mind, it may not have actually been someone from PNG, perhaps another club trying to make us look bad...

Hmm, I need to give you chaps a ring soon anyway about putting a V6 in my saloon. I won't get angry, I'm nice :D

brainsnova
19-12-08, 02:35 PM
If it was someone from here instead of admin putting banned under there name they should put "FAIL"

Riggy
19-12-08, 02:43 PM
that really is pathetic , its common sense really that you arnt goin to get the cheapest insurance ever at 20 on a valver , but to then swear at them for it , ...........

even though they couldnt help me due to postcode factors there service was very good , if only all phone service could be

another note though we could check all the 20 year old club members and see who has posted that they own a corsa, then show them the door

Southie
19-12-08, 03:04 PM
What a sad individual to basically think he is even mature enough even to drive a 2.0 Corsa. People like this are the ones who end up spoiling everyone elses privileges, and company's will avoid clubs like the plague.

I got refused unfortunately but I wouldn't want to scream and shout like a little baby all because someone says "your not suitable".
I found you (Sky) very helpful :thumb: : Note to self move house.

Whoever you are grow up and own up to your stupidity.

Thought Admin! Could it be someone who is already banned :roll:

Simon 1867
19-12-08, 03:14 PM
I have to echo the thoughts and views of others on here....Being a jumped up little w****r himself goes to show that at that age you shouldnt be able to get a car of that size engine. and your not mature enough to own one.
Annoys me people like him...no wonder everyones insurance is so high.

Think on fella.:mad:

skyinsurance
19-12-08, 03:27 PM
Dont worry about one individual jeapordising the scheme we have set up with PNG. We get the odd moaner every so often, it is the nature of the business... no one likes us!!

hc coupe
19-12-08, 04:17 PM
Well thats lucky because I'm due new insurace soon and i liked my quote.Would have been well miffed if someone c**ked that up.

CoolTiger
19-12-08, 06:27 PM
could you appoligise to your college on behave on png, i think everybody would agree with that :) were not all like him :)

John
19-12-08, 06:32 PM
Name, shame, and ban them i say. People with that sort of badass attitude can funk off imo.

Andy
19-12-08, 10:34 PM
Sky insurance will obviously have his name to do him a quote.Iirc every club members name has to be taken to send out the club pack???
Perma ban ban ban ban ban ban

Count Vaux Alot
19-12-08, 11:03 PM
Name, shame, and ban them i say. People with that sort of badass attitude can funk off imo.

To true my man!

Rich
20-12-08, 07:58 PM
That is pathetic. Shot himself in the foot, show respect and you get respect back!

Its the same everywhere, like moody customers in reception at work (vauxhall dealer). Unhappy when we tell them whats wrong/how much it will cost. Its not our fault your can has broken!

ps. It wasnt me, selling mine not insuring it lol

Dod
20-12-08, 11:56 PM
Sorry to be the one to do it, but lol

Its amazing, the total arrogance of some people, but it is a bit funny.