PDA

View Full Version : Stupid things you've heard people say lately...

kelbelle
17-12-08, 07:37 PM
This is kinda an offshoot from the funny parent phrases but what stupid things have you heard people say lately?

For example
At a curry buffet a few months ago martin heard some guy say "This MUST have been frozen" about the ice cream. I think he said it because it was really hard lol

And

Today I was at uni in the computer room and a load of guys crammed into a corner around 2 computers. The librarian asked some of them to move to another computer to free up some space and they started kicking up a fuss. One goes "their working as a pair and us 3 are a pair" I couldnt help myself I just burst out laughing lol

nobody else as really found it funny though, maybe im just really intellectual or maybe you had to be there?

So what about you guys?

Dar
17-12-08, 08:05 PM
Kinda loosly on the subject. My eldest is learning to read. So I got her to read 'Tag Nut'. Then my wife said don't repeat anything your dad teaches you to read to your teachers.

Tidy Max
17-12-08, 08:24 PM
we were in a cafe having lunch about a month ago and there were two very fat woman sat on the table next to us, and you know when all noise/music stops but you carry on shouting over it? that happened and this woman blasted out "so have you ever used a butt plug"

apart from us all being shocked and appauled non of us could stop laughing for about an hour, twas hilarious i tell thee

Lynsey
17-12-08, 08:26 PM
Dar- you're a bad, bad man. Get to my room ;)

Emmy
17-12-08, 08:54 PM
lol lol Yuck!! about what you heard Tidy Max.

NovaBoi92
17-12-08, 08:55 PM
my brother's girlfriend (yes blonde) asked where i had put her t-mobile charger.

Gordon Livsey
17-12-08, 09:11 PM
the van assistant i was out with the other day was talking about a five hundread million pound deal which he replied, thats half a million. the van assistants in my work are seriously thick as shoite

Spudly
17-12-08, 09:37 PM
If youre on about really silly stuff i get it all the time when people ring up for parts, ill ask "can i take your reg number to look up your car" and they will usually reply " i dont know but its a 2005 renault dynamique"

Err noooo thats the trim level not the car you donut, and the amount of people who say "ooh ive had this car four years i should know the reg number by now" ffs i can remember about 25 reg numbers of my cars and most of my dads going back till i was six years old lol

Jim
17-12-08, 09:45 PM
Stupidist thing I keep hearing is that big blocks can handle :roll:

;) lol

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Martin
17-12-08, 09:49 PM
my brother's girlfriend (yes blonde) asked where i had put her t-mobile charger.

Funny you should say that.. i have a T-mobile charger as i had the G1 lol

erm..

my mates misses was moaning that the gas was been used realy fast, he said "well it must be coz you had the washer on 60 all day" i nearly wee'd lol

best 1.. whats time does the 24hour garage shut..

Spudly
17-12-08, 09:50 PM
Stupidist thing I keep hearing is that big blocks can handle :roll:

;) lol

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hahaha, ive just nearly wet myself..........

Have some rep:thumb:

kelbelle
17-12-08, 10:01 PM
Kinda loosly on the subject. My eldest is learning to read. So I got her to read 'Tag Nut'. Then my wife said don't repeat anything your dad teaches you to read to your teachers.

My lil sis kept going on about Filthy the flower tot ha ha ha

large_steve182
17-12-08, 10:36 PM
"you look like one of the proclaimers"
"what do you mean i look like one of the proclaimers, i look like both the proclaimers there f**king twins"

Lauren
18-12-08, 09:04 AM
A friend of mine is one of the most ditzy people I know, we were sitting there not so long ago watching top gear with Richard Whitely as the guest, and she said 'oh, they must have filmed this before he died!' :wtf:

I'm sure I'll think of some more she came out with later.

Philsutton
18-12-08, 03:40 PM
A student was telling me how he had seperated out the Carbon Dioxide data from some resistivity data of a Metallic sample. I LOL'd alot as it wasnt carbon dioxide but cobolt that was in the sample. Co2 not CO2, I LOL'd :p

Tidy Max
18-12-08, 03:50 PM
A student was telling me how he had seperated out the Carbon Dioxide data from some resistivity data of a Metallic sample. I LOL'd alot as it wasnt carbon dioxide but cobolt that was in the sample. Co2 not CO2, I LOL'd :p

jeez, students these days! dont know there Co2 from the CO2!

i would of pinned him down and tattooed the periodic table on his eye balls, that would of got him told!

Spudly
18-12-08, 03:56 PM
I always get people asking me about my snap-off steering wheel when they see it "what would you do if it came off/came unclipped whilst driving" errr id throw the fcuking thing out of the window in a fit of blind panic......

Wtf would you think id do, id clip it back on and continue driving you set of tards lol

Stoo
18-12-08, 04:09 PM
'How do i fit an XE in my nova?'
'Will speedlines look good on my car?'
Whats this worth?'

brainsnova
18-12-08, 04:11 PM
will citroen alloys fit a nova lol

Spudly
18-12-08, 05:11 PM
'How do i fit an XE in my nova?'
'Will speedlines look good on my car?'
Whats this worth?'

Also,

"ive used the search and it didnt work" :tard:

LOLlol

Asa-James
18-12-08, 05:39 PM
not recently, but a girl i used to know in school,

"whats that charcter in eastenders called? you know, the one who always says "alright, i'm beppe"?"

Stoo
18-12-08, 05:46 PM
My ex thought Jim'll Fix It's name was actually Jim'll (She pronounced it Jimull)

Spudly
18-12-08, 06:06 PM
Always amuses me in a morning when im listening to galaxy (yorkshire radio station) they do an annonymous confessional you can listen them all here (http://www.galaxyyorkshire.co.uk/anonymous-confessional-2517)

The idea is a riske question is asked and you text and answer in but only provide your age and where youre from, they always get people texting in with their names and they read them out "hello steve, welcome to annonymous confessional" always makes me LOL lol

brainsnova
18-12-08, 06:12 PM
how much to insure a corsa 2.0 16v 0 ncb :mad: :wall: