PDA

View Full Version : Long shot... But does this belong to anyone on here?

AlexMcMann
16-12-08, 09:32 PM
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/769302.htm

I've tried emailing the fella to no avail. I'm interested in the car but can't get a response and the number doesn't work :tard:

As I said, it's a long shot but is this anyones? Or does anyone know the person? Thanks!

Spudly
16-12-08, 09:36 PM
Probably changed hands as its in a different name on the pistonheads ad but its in the features section on here......

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/viewfeaturecar.php?ref=3517

AlexMcMann
16-12-08, 09:41 PM
Thanks mate. Doesn't bode well that the advert doesn't have anywhere near as much info... At a guess, someone's bought it, ragged it, now wants rid lol Hopefully I'm wrong though!

Spudly
16-12-08, 09:48 PM
It looks like its using the feature photos from on here aswell so that doesnt look good either, why arent current pics being used to advertise it?

AlexMcMann
16-12-08, 09:51 PM
Another thought that crossed my mind. I don't think it'll be very far from me so the intention was to go and have a look this weekend. Which brings up another point... What's the worst (if not all) places for rust? lol

vaughanmc
16-12-08, 09:53 PM
Check everywhere really, there only wee cars :)

let_nova
16-12-08, 09:54 PM
battery tray, boot floor. inner wings etc.
rear beam mountings

there the main areas.

Spudly
16-12-08, 09:54 PM
Battery tray, inner chassis legs, inner wings, front crossmember and slam panel, rear arches both inner and outer, rear panel, sills both inner and outer, rear chassis legs and spring seats............

Thats just the ones that spring to mind first, basically theyre old cars and werent assembled overly well all those years ago so with our poo winters with grit/salt on the roads and metal fatigue they dont stand up to neglect overly well, poor things lol

AlexMcMann
16-12-08, 09:57 PM
So basically look everywhere lol Thanks fellas. Yeah I remember my mate's GTE wasn't coping well with our weather lol A wee jab of the foot sent his toes through the floor lol Tbh, I'm used to an unreliable, and more or less dangerous car with the current 106 XSi... But I miss my Vauxhalls and need a Nova in my life :|

vaughanmc
16-12-08, 09:58 PM
I'm guessing you're somewhere in Scotland when you said you're no too far away from that Nova in the link ?

stevie-p
16-12-08, 10:06 PM
So basically look everywhere lol Thanks fellas. Yeah I remember my mate's GTE wasn't coping well with our weather lol A wee jab of the foot sent his toes through the floor lol Tbh, I'm used to an unreliable, and more or less dangerous car with the current 106 XSi... But I miss my Vauxhalls and need a Nova in my life :|

i wouldent say unrealiable just not to well put together as said above

AlexMcMann
16-12-08, 10:11 PM
I'm guessing you're somewhere in Scotland when you said you're no too far away from that Nova in the link ?

I am mate, I'm in fife :)

vaughanmc
17-12-08, 04:09 PM
Nice one :)

If you get the Nova, get yourself paid up to the PNG and get along to some meets in 2009