is this not a repeat??
as i think it is a country road that is one of the most dangerous

Welsh Dan
15-12-08, 11:54 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100674&highlight=dangerous+road

ash anderson
15-12-08, 11:59 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100674&highlight=dangerous+road

didnt know it was a repost :tard: Sorry!
just thought it might be worth alook see if theres is ANY roads near me That i dont know about

Welsh Dan
16-12-08, 12:03 AM
Well the A5/A483 from the services near Maesbury road up to Chirk can be surprisingly dangerous due to unsafe overtakes. The horseshoe pass is can be trecharous in bad weather. The road from Worlds End/Minera to Llangollen via Panorama isn't exactly safe either. I dont thin they name one near us though. Nearer to me than you but theres a lot of accidents on the A41.

Going slightly off topic, what colour is your GTE?

Welsh Dan
16-12-08, 12:13 AM
OOoh I've driven the A495 Welshampton-Whitchurch a few times, forgot about that!

ash anderson
16-12-08, 12:15 AM
OOoh I've driven the A495 Welshampton-Whitchurch a few times, forgot about that!

just seen that now also:thumb: - i have sen many people take undue care on overtaking on the A5/483-just woundering if any roads by and around me/also yourself would come on :cool:

ash anderson
16-12-08, 12:16 AM
Well the A5/A483 from the services near Maesbury road up to Chirk can be surprisingly dangerous due to unsafe overtakes. The horseshoe pass is can be trecharous in bad weather. The road from Worlds End/Minera to Llangollen via Panorama isn't exactly safe either. I dont thin they name one near us though. Nearer to me than you but theres a lot of accidents on the A41.

Going slightly off topic, what colour is your GTE?

my gte is White btw also have a fvery good freind that has a mint RED one

Welsh Dan
16-12-08, 12:24 AM
Do you go up and down Rhosddu Road in Wrexham fairly often? I've seen a white GTE going between the Stansty (railway bridge that you go under, the narrow one) and Gwersyllt a few times recently.

ash anderson
16-12-08, 12:28 AM
Do you go up and down Rhosddu Road in Wrexham fairly often? I've seen a white GTE going between the Stansty (railway bridge that you go under, the narrow one) and Gwersyllt a few times recently.

iirc ive only rolled up that road once or twice-and iirc i think i had 3 spokes on at the time:thumb: :)

Spudly
16-12-08, 01:47 PM
Imho, there is no such thing as a dangerous road at all....

There is however dangerous/careless/thoughtless/selfish/dangerous drivers and they are what makes a road dangerous

L14MNP
16-12-08, 01:51 PM
Imho, there is no such thing as a dangerous road at all... http://www.gravitybolivia.com/images/HappySmileyPeoplerotateONE.JPG
lol

Agreed though. Drive to the conditions and there should never be an issue.

*edit. Are there any new versions of PCA/Road Wars etc? Sick of the same ones on the rare occasions I see them. Old skool FTW, mk1 Transit M25 chase is the winner for me Lol.

Spudly
16-12-08, 02:05 PM
Funny you should say that liam as on the end credits for last nights PCA, they announced a new one would be aired this wed (9pm iirc):thumb:

I remember an old one where they were chasing a white nova SRi around possibly london? and the poor thing ended up on its side with the throttle stuck on, poor thing lol

L14MNP
16-12-08, 02:09 PM
:) Class mate, will have to record that! It's funny to see Alistair marooned in the studio now. ITV must have got wise to his needless jaunts! No more top fuel rides or kicking it with the border patrol/river police etc for you now LOL

The most shameless one had to be when he was in America (West Coast IIRC) just to announce bad driving captured on camera in USA lol

I can only really remember two Nova ones, a white GTE in a built up area that was flying and a blue? poverty spec 3dr up this way on. They were trying to escape on the sheet ice at about 10mph with about 4 T5's and the helicopter on them pmsl

Spudly
17-12-08, 08:55 PM
Just in case anyones interested this is on in a few minutes:thumb:

Spudly
17-12-08, 09:28 PM
Is anyone watching this, im gobsmacked........:eek::eek:

John
17-12-08, 09:30 PM
yeah, tis good/v informative tonight.

Spudly
17-12-08, 09:39 PM
Cant beleive the guy that mowed down that guy crossing the road and didnt notice and carried on!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Spudly
17-12-08, 10:03 PM
If anyone watched that and the part about the two little kids killed by that footballer in the range rover espec the last bit where it showed the remains of their toyota previa and doesnt have tears in their eyes then wtf....

Really hard hitting imo and about time people woke up to how bad drink driving is!

burgo
17-12-08, 10:45 PM
it made me laugh how there "test" proved just how much some people can drink and still be under the limit. that woman who had 8 malibo's and only blew a 4 lol

Tidy Max
17-12-08, 10:46 PM
didnt have tears but still, really bad wasn't it! can you imagine being stood in the cop shop for what you think is drink driving/crashing charges, then all of a sudden you find out you have done in 2 kids... eek!

pretty rough imo!

Spudly
17-12-08, 11:07 PM
it made me laugh how there "test" proved just how much some people can drink and still be under the limit. that woman who had 8 malibo's and only blew a 4 lol

Yeah i couldnt get my head round that, but on a lighter note that one where they were chasing the car that hit the transit van and tried to get away, he got rammed by the van driver then he tried to get in and grab the driver whilst the copper was there:eek:

Guess he wasnt very happy then pmsl:thumb:

burgo
18-12-08, 12:33 AM
i was pissing myself that van driver was gonna knock him out lol even when he realised it was coppers there he still walked round to the passenger side instead lol.

Jack
18-12-08, 10:31 AM
Thats quite possible, each persons body is different to the next in terms of how quickly it absorbs alcohol into the blood. If you've had food with your alcohol that slows it down too.

Having said that, some people who are under the legal limit can be affected more than someone who's had 4x the limit. TBH the limit should be 0.

Welsh Dan
18-12-08, 11:04 AM
the limit should be 0.

Quoted for truth!

burgo
18-12-08, 07:46 PM
its impossible for the limit to be zero