PDA

View Full Version : Digi dash

Tim-SR
15-12-08, 12:01 PM
well basicaly iv had a go at fitting the Digital dash i bought off DJ_Wudgey and when i turn it on it just reads 78 MHP surley it should zero its self???

i have spun the wheels and it still reads 78 mph im not sure wether its the transducer or the clocks:confused:

should there be two wires coming out of the transducer or more???

iv used that how to guide on the search option and i cant get my head round it:confused:

any help would be greatly appreciated:thumb:

Thanks Tim

AlexW
15-12-08, 12:31 PM
Transducer has 3 wires, earth, live and the pluse (sensor) wire.

Tim-SR
15-12-08, 12:33 PM
ok mate thanks there is only two wires on it so im thinking its funked ???

brainsnova
15-12-08, 02:11 PM
unplug the plug from the transducer and see if the transducer has 3 pins sticking out. If yes a cavalier mk3 has the same plug in the drivers door on micro switches at the handle.

dj_wudgey
15-12-08, 03:41 PM
nice man at least we will know how to get the fooker working now lol ill ask rob if he has another transducer with 3 wires!! well im going kick off at him for letting me sell it for him with a nakerd transponer anyway!! ill have to ask if hes got another buddy. gte should be about soon any way bud so well have to meet up again and go for that drive eh mate!!

Tim-SR
16-12-08, 12:05 AM
yeah man definatly!! see if you can get another off him and give him a slap for me lol and brainsnova thanks for your help too!!!

dj_wudgey
16-12-08, 11:11 AM
yeah man definatly!! see if you can get another off him and give him a slap for me lol and brainsnova thanks for your help too!!!

ive rang him he aint got another beacasue the other dash went in the corsa aparantley he didnt know it was broke:wtf: ive had abit off a go at him for letting me sell it for him broke but yea hes going to his brothers see if phill got one for me mate!!!

can only see what happens!!

Tim-SR
16-12-08, 11:39 AM
yea mate thats cool

if he hasnt got one i dont know what im going to do:confused:

probly see if anybody on here has one that they can sell me cheep:thumb: