PDA

View Full Version : Off roading!

CP
14-12-08, 10:33 PM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/cpnova/audibolloxed002.jpg

Lets go "OFF ROAD"!!!lol

I passed this audi completely bolloxed in 2" of mud on the side of the A6.
If only I had a " One life - live it" landy sticker to hand I would have stuck it on the sidelol lol

Lee
14-12-08, 10:44 PM
LMFAO, im saving that pic for someone im having an arguement with about how pointless this new breed of 'on road' 4x4's are :)

Pistol Pete
14-12-08, 10:54 PM
lol reminds me. Saturday morning on the way back form the g/f's mums, had to go through a flooded stretch of road. My festa is on its belly and i got through fine, although had to find the shallowest point. Had one of these behind me and he stuck to my rear end like glue!

WTF is the point of these things??!!

Stuart
14-12-08, 10:58 PM
you will be amazed at how much road space they take up, yet have absolutely NO room for the front passenger, minimal room for the rear passengers anda small boot lol

CP
14-12-08, 11:23 PM
Its about status, branding and percieved coolness. The fact that cars like these are heavily compromised when compared to just about every yardstick that you care to judge them by is neither here nor there.

CoolTiger
15-12-08, 12:06 AM
you will be amazed at how much road space they take up, yet have absolutely NO room for the front passenger, minimal room for the rear passengers anda small boot lol

i found they was quite big inside

jimbob-mcgrew
15-12-08, 12:18 AM
fkinell, its horrible gettin bogged down like that, you need to wedge sticks under the tyres and make a mini run-way out of sticks to keep roling over.

looks like he's parked there overnight and its pissed it down and turned the ground squidge

ade
15-12-08, 12:47 AM
just goes to show how POINTLESS these cars are.

Landy FTW!

or a Punto - NOT!

lol

Stuart
15-12-08, 08:43 AM
i found they was quite big inside

I felt there was more room in a Nova personally lol
More accurately, when you jump into a few of these faux off roaders you soon realise that most of them are big inside, where as the Q7 is as compact as nearly all VAG cars inside :(

MyNovaSr
15-12-08, 03:17 PM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/cpnova/audibolloxed002.jpg

Lets go "OFF ROAD"!!!lol

I passed this audi completely bolloxed in 2" of mud on the side of the A6.
If only I had a " One life - live it" landy sticker to hand I would have stuck it on the sidelol lol

Certain 4x4 FAIL!

Spudly
15-12-08, 03:55 PM
LMFAO, im saving that pic for someone im having an arguement with about how pointless this new breed of 'on road' 4x4's are :)

As soon as i get home i shall be doing the same aswell:thumb:lol

General Baxter
15-12-08, 04:55 PM
lol, is all i say

p.s dont get me going ;)

General Baxter
15-12-08, 04:57 PM
fkinell, its horrible gettin bogged down like that, you need to wedge sticks under the tyres and make a mini run-way out of sticks to keep roling over.

lol sticks, lol
just get some real tyres lol

edit, see i got my self going now lol