PDA

View Full Version : f**king police

Anton
26-11-02, 04:18 PM
Just had me flush boot done at the body shop, ten mins down the road got pulled over for having the plate stuck in the back window.

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/346big3.jpg

Got off with a warning as I had the reciept for the work they had just done.

bfuller
26-11-02, 04:28 PM
boot looks nice mate, police can kindly fcuk off!

Nova1.6
26-11-02, 05:20 PM
stick it on the bumper.

Anton
26-11-02, 05:24 PM
just bought a recessed bumper so in a weeks time there should be no problem :P

Nova1.6
26-11-02, 05:25 PM
how much did the flushing cost?

Anton
26-11-02, 05:33 PM
100 quid from Colin @ Nova Rally including- Flushed Boot, GTE wrap around spolier, solenoid.

75 quid painting - 6 coats, and fitting.

Making a grand total of ?175

locky
26-11-02, 06:50 PM
Was it still light when they pulled you?
in that case they cant say f/a coz its clearly visible!
still at lest u got off with a caution! i was driving in the night and u could hardly c my no.plate, i got away with a caution!

Anton
26-11-02, 06:53 PM
Yeah it was light, happened at lunchtime today.

locky
26-11-02, 06:58 PM
hmm, they prob was just bored, and fancy'd havin a look at a modded car!
btw, thanx for the comments in the features page! v much appreciated!
And Mr. Fester :wink:

Anton
26-11-02, 07:32 PM
he means the comments on his car in the 1.2 feature :P

?Marty?
27-11-02, 12:48 AM
Ain't got no ticket and i won't get one, if a pig pulls me over he's gonna feel my shotgun.

Got pulled over last week for no particular reason last week, driving through some fuckin' village. The conversation went something like this:

Pig: Are you in a hurry?
Me: What? :?
Pig: get in my car!
Me [gets in car]
Pig: Are you in a hurry?
Me: No, i'm not even over the speed limit.
Pig: Want me to write you a ticket for driving without due care and attention?
Me: (don't know what the fuck he's on about, since i was doing a constant 30 mph in a straight line, with no other cars around!?) Well, no!
Pig: How many points have you got?
Me: 9
Pig: Why does that not surprise me?
Me: I thought you're supposed to be unbiast? Just because i'm young and my car has a rollcage?
Pig: [gives me a scowl] You're driving like a ****! Aren't you? I think that you're driving like a ****.
Me: OK.
Pig: Why are you driving through the village?
Me: [what the fuck!? i'm in a car! That's the whole point in transport! Sop you can drive to places.] Going to play pool (have to drive through the village to get there).
Pig: Right i'll write you a producer then. Where do you want to produce your documents?
Me: New York (coz i live there :roll: )
Pig: I don't want to see you driving through my village ever again.
Me: Thanks. [got out and drove off. with him following me for 3 miles]

Things that wen't wrong? When asked if i was in a hurry, i should have said 'yes, your wife was sucking my dick and when her mouth overfilled with spunk, i pulled out and glued the bitches eyes together with the rest of the spunk. so i'm going to get some condoms so that it doesn't happen again.
And when i got in his car is hould have let rip with the mother of all farts. And followed through. 'Sorry, officer. I'm really nervous. giggle'

From now on i'll carry a small recording device. When i see flashing blue lights, i'll press record and conceal it before getting out. That way i can record whatever is said. And if it's similar to this, i can say 'here's my documents. You ****'. When i take the producer in.

Erm, ok then. I've got 9 points. And if i get banned, it's ok. I'm gonna get around on one of them full working replica micro superbikes. I'm only 6'2", so it'll fit me nice.

locky
27-11-02, 05:20 PM
:lol:

MattyWoo
27-11-02, 05:24 PM
lol @ micro superbike

Anton
10-12-02, 04:01 PM
problem solved... NEW BUMPER :lol:

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=144

jim sri
10-12-02, 05:22 PM
looks good mate!

Ric 16v
10-12-02, 05:34 PM
nice, did a bodyshop do the rear numberplate recess 4 u or did u buy it from somewhere ?

Anton
10-12-02, 06:00 PM
cheers lads, got it from coling at nova rally - ?70 quid :D Its even got 6 ultra bright leds which look the mutts nuts :D

?Marty?
11-12-02, 01:06 AM
sweet :D