PDA

View Full Version : i hate ebay.

NovaBoi92
14-12-08, 02:28 PM
1st december, i brought call of duty 5. payed one the 2nd. i still havent got the game, ive sent loads of emails to him. i also had other buyers of the same game from the same seller email me asking if I had recieved the game, becaues they havent. and according to paypal, ive been partially refunded for the game, the amount of 1p. briliant. and also (according to paypal) ive sent the payment to a ...fish bar??? :confused:

2 Dec. 2008Payment To Carter Street Fish Bar Partially RefundedDetails (https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-details&info=jg7dPvoRqPRYkU9q0UcHWT7T7T8MCBmIP8tPi6oHOSyAb 7LVgiFH8oc5WwW&history_cache=&search_trans_id=) -£0.01 GBP

its a long shot you may buy anything off him but just in case, the-gamers-saloon. avoid. :thumb: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/the-gamers-saloon/

brainsnova
14-12-08, 02:36 PM
try emailing someone who has sold something to him and see if they still has his address in there paypal. Then go knocking on his door.

NovaBoi92
14-12-08, 02:38 PM
thats a good idea, thanks.

Cle
14-12-08, 02:38 PM
try emailing someone who has sold something to him and see if they still has his address in there paypal. Then go knocking on his door.

Fair enough if its something expensive by all means you should try and find him But this is just a game its not worth lots of hassel is it.

Emmy
14-12-08, 02:40 PM
Iv still never used ebay but what iv heard about it doesnt sound all that great, Id rather just buy my on stuff then you know what your getting.

NovaBoi92
14-12-08, 02:49 PM
ive only ever had one problem on ebay, i brought a mobile phone. it took over a month to come. was in TERRIBLE condition and still had all the contacts, music and message etc saved on the phone. i sent the seller nuetral feedback (shoud have been neg) saying that it took ages to come, was in terrible condtion and was not the phone as described in the description. so HE left ME negative feedback saying that im a fraudulent timewaster - beware... this is the 2nd problem ive had after about a year and a half of using ebay.

L14MNP
14-12-08, 02:51 PM
Reply to his feedback. I would.

Emmy
14-12-08, 02:52 PM
I know alot of things seem a resonable price but id still prefer to pay the full amount so you dont get something sent to you not working properly etc.

brainsnova
14-12-08, 02:54 PM
you can reply to feedback and now i think the seller cant leave the buyer negative feedback. I just stick to selling as stuff i bought in the past wasnt as good as it looked.

L14MNP
14-12-08, 02:56 PM
Aye you can't neg. a buyer, well you can just it will be under a positive rating :S If people take the time to check the feedback of those they are buying/selling with then they should still see it.

The bay is fine on larger things, cars, wheels, engines etc as I always collect and of course inspect there and then. Bid to buy - bollocks. If it's not as described I barter or walk.

AlexW
14-12-08, 03:00 PM
Aye i would just take it up with ebay, and then leave neg.

Ive only had a couple of bad transactions on ebay, its a rare thing, ive been on ebay a couple of years and only had probs with 2 items (GSI front bumper and a usb sd reader but even if you have a problem the sellers usualy do and try, especialy the ones with 100% feedback or on the brink of losing there power seller status.

Edit: L14MNP - Same here, if i collect somthing and its not as decribed i will barter (with my bros mr2 he got a whole fiver off! lol)

Cle
14-12-08, 03:03 PM
I've only been on ebay for about 3 months but i still havent had a problem all items i've bought have been delivered quickly and well packaged.

brainsnova
14-12-08, 03:05 PM
it depends how things are sent as if its not recorded mr postman takes it home.

L14MNP
14-12-08, 03:07 PM
Always send RM recorded, or use a reputable courier where you receive a tracking number. Too many unscrupulous *******s out there!

Emmy
14-12-08, 03:11 PM
There will be alot of happy postman out there then lol

NovaBoi92
15-12-08, 10:45 AM
made a claim with paypal - also emailed all the other people who brought the game. same thing happened to them. does anybody know if paypal give you your money back? cheers

MyNovaSr
15-12-08, 03:41 PM
As he has given a Partial refund he may of found a loop hole. Me thinks they can only chase if a NO RE-FUND has been given.

Best thing is to knock on his door.

You've been had my friend :(

NovaBoi92
15-12-08, 03:49 PM
i dont have an address. otherwise i would, 100%. ****ing kill the **** lol but i spoke to some lady from paypal on the phone she said that the calim is going through and if they dont get a response from the seller within 10 days, i will get a full refund taken from his account. :)

NovaBoi92
15-12-08, 04:57 PM
lol look at his negatives now,

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=the-gamers-saloon&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&iid=260322046225&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:uk

Andy
15-12-08, 06:09 PM
Oh dear sorry to hear about that.
If i were you,if you get your refund,id ditch the idea of COD 5 and buy brain training instead,that way you will learn that bought and brought are 2 totally different words:tard::tard::tard::tard:

Mike
15-12-08, 06:14 PM
Youve been had chap.

On another note, AFPMSL at his other items, Item number: 260318958946 in particular lol

Spudly
15-12-08, 06:47 PM
Oh dear sorry to hear about that.
If i were you,if you get your refund,id ditch the idea of COD 5 and buy brain training instead,that way you will learn that bought and brought are 2 totally different words:tard::tard::tard::tard:

Id rep you if i could good buddy:thumb:lol lol

On topic though as and when you get your refund id reply on his feedback saying what he did (if eghey allow you that is)