PDA

View Full Version : MK weather

mikeoxford
26-11-02, 08:51 AM
milton keyenes weather

whats it like this time of year??

after having thick fog, extremely cold temperatures yesterday, ice everywhere and ALSO a tiny bit of rain / damp air

just wondered what MK will be like on sunday?

Cheese
26-11-02, 09:23 AM
Probably shit! lol

Its not ususally that bad, can be a little windy though :?

Ben :)

MattyWoo
26-11-02, 09:53 AM
Mk has been the same as Birmingham lately if you have had that sort of weather as well mike.

The forecast for saturday is dry but cloudy, so i would think its the same for sunday.

Alex
26-11-02, 12:03 PM
It will probably just be overcast with a little wind/rain

Jim
26-11-02, 12:19 PM
Who knows what the weathers gonna be like. Just get your arses down there on Sunday. There are pubs and restaurants on the lakeside to keep us all dry and warm anyway :)

Jim

Nova1.6
26-11-02, 12:35 PM
i cant wait to see everyones faces when about 40 novas turnup, it'll be so funny!

wisewood
26-11-02, 12:46 PM
i cant wait to see everyones faces when about 40 novas turnup, it'll be so funny!

on that note - just a quick point to make - everyone make sure you have good tyres, headlights and brake lights working etc... if there is any police attention from this thing, and 40 nova's could attract attention - you don't wanna get stopped for having a brake light out and then have them picking up all sorts of little faults with your car that you never realised were there :D

Nova1.6
26-11-02, 12:50 PM
thats a point, put my fog lights on for the first time in 6 months and went to check where they actualy were, didnt see any light! think me bulb has gone, which bulbs is it thats the fog light?

Jim
26-11-02, 12:55 PM
To be honest, I doubt 40 Novas will actually turn up. If they do, then great.

Even tho Breeny and I organised this meeting we will not be held responsible for the police turning up and spot checks being made. If your car isn't road legal then don't turn up.

Also, please, don't rag it round the car park. We could do without attracting un-necessary attention to ourselves.

Jim

wisewood
26-11-02, 12:55 PM
isn't it the one in the opposite place to the reverse light ?
not got a nova with me right now - so can't check :lol:

RobIsGrt18
26-11-02, 01:29 PM
long as you drive sensibly you shud be fine, altho saying that the police round here can be arse's at times, so just make sure everything is tip top and legal !!

jim what time u expecting the meet to fizzel out?? im gonna try make it up there at some point, but will be after 4 :(

Jim
26-11-02, 01:44 PM
I'm hoping there will be a few people still about at 4pm Rob. Do you have Breenys mobile number Rob? If not, PM and I'll give you a contact number for myself incase we've had to move location.

Jim

RobIsGrt18
26-11-02, 02:15 PM
yep got his number :) i shall give him a ring if i can make it up, will try my best !!