PDA

View Full Version : 1400 time attack. nova swing

maxonova
12-12-08, 06:14 PM
ok well as far as my 'b' reg is concerned it was a complete flop when it went for its m.o.t a few weeks ago.
ive had asr lump installed and feels abit more grunty but other than that im stuck. it got me thinking if it needs some work done to it then i may aswell do it properly.
as in the privious threads i said i wanted to save wait by stipping it. (this was an excuse because it had already been stripped out and i couldent be bothered to put it all back together).

i had seen a few people put post on here about rally or racing novas but never about a time attack track and road rally cars.
now before any one starts saying what i want to do is the same as evry else its not.
rally and race cars are all put into diffrent categories and there are seperate classes.
time attack and road rallies differ from the others as they are all put in one big group and seperated into groups PRO CLASS, CLUB CLASS AND CHAMPIONSHIP CLASS. depending on the drivers experiance. these are full of skylines, evos, imprezas, integras, caterams and other perfomance cars.

if anyone has any suggestions about tuning my sr lump please help. as i want to race it next year if posible.

michael squeak
12-12-08, 07:13 PM
look in the how to

matt_vaughan
12-12-08, 07:16 PM
Going to have to go seriously lairy to compete with the mentioned motors at time attacks, which could make it a bit of a pig to drive on road rallies.

Stoo
12-12-08, 07:16 PM
What the funk is the point of this thread?

Are you seriously asking how to tune your SR to run in the Time attack championship???!!?!!