PDA

View Full Version : Number plates

Anonymous
30-07-00, 11:03 AM
How can you fix soem number plates to the rear and front of the nova without screwing them in? Also how cn i bend the number plate so it will go on the bumber snug (Without any cracking).

Cheers

davo

Anonymous
31-07-00, 12:09 PM
You can get very-sticky double-sided tape, its actually designed for number plates.
My back one is fixed to the rear hatch with this, its good 'cause it stops the number plate rattling with the ICE turned up!
Most number plates bend pretty easily to fit the bumper, you shouldent have any probs.

Anonymous
31-07-00, 11:28 PM
Well, i have now fitted them, but that double sided tape is got from my local fittapart and i come on the net and somebodies recommended it, thats ok then! Back one not a problem! Front one, it was a pain, and have taped it up for tonight, i bet its off by the morning! But we shall soon see. Cheers bud

Anonymous
01-08-00, 10:04 PM
WELL THE FRONT ONE DIDNT STAY ON!! ANY IDEAS -- I REALLY DONT WANT TO SCREW IT IN!

Anonymous
06-08-00, 06:46 PM
Try a local Graphics company, they will make you a plate thats road lagel, try getting one like on most Sunny GTi-R's that are stickers.