View Full Version : Road safety shock vid compilation

walshc
11-12-08, 11:11 AM
Take care on the roads kids, not a good time of year to loose someone

http://bilgalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=22034

Last vid is top :)

George g
11-12-08, 11:43 AM
jesus! that needs to be shown on uk tv! the one with the civic and the dog is crazy! might make alot more people think about how they are driving!

L14MNP
11-12-08, 11:48 AM
Better. http://bilgalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=9404

*not SFW

General Lee
11-12-08, 12:57 PM
Jesus christ, that sent tingles everywhere. Pretty much everyone of them hit home.

MyNovaSr
11-12-08, 01:37 PM
I think ill have a fosters after watching that :(

Edit: the other vid made me feel better.

L14MNP
11-12-08, 01:39 PM
Jesus christ, that sent tingles everywhere. Pretty much everyone of them hit home.

The boobs? :p

In all seriousness though, those car safety ad's are the ones we need for the idiots that just aren't blessed with common sense.

Good post Mr C :thumb:

jayme taylor
11-12-08, 02:42 PM
not nice at all

robertdevlin69
11-12-08, 02:56 PM
the first one they used to show in ireland,usually they never hit home but jesus they really would get the message across

Spudly
11-12-08, 05:20 PM
Seen a lot of those before but WOW..........

Just about to set off home from work and i know for a fact im gonna be driving like a granny, makes you think which is why they should be shown on tv imo!

Jack
11-12-08, 05:26 PM
CELICA ST202!

Ok I'll watch the rest of it now lol

Good vids, but they won't make a blind bit of difference to be honest.

twistysnovagte
11-12-08, 05:32 PM
thats very scary but true!

FUSION X16XE
11-12-08, 05:36 PM
Im kind of in shock at watching that! Im going to show all the family now :thumb:

This ice is dangerous i had a snaky moment the other morning and that wasn't nice.

Dar
11-12-08, 08:33 PM
Life isn't fair, bad things happen to good people. Accidents will always happen and you never know what tommrow will bring. You can only hope that you and your loved ones will make it through the day.

However you can minimise the risks and teach your loved ones how to minimise the risk to themselves as well. My kids are 3 & 5 and I have been teaching them how to cross the roads for a while now. The youngest still hasn't got it yet, but she will do.

Good set of vids though. Stay safe in this weather people.

Jack
11-12-08, 09:35 PM
However you can minimise the risks and teach your loved ones how to minimise the risk to themselves as well. My kids are 3 & 5 and I have been teaching them how to cross the roads for a while now. The youngest still hasn't got it yet, but she will do.
I applaud that - when I was a kid I had it drummed into me NOT to play in the road (we even live in a quiet cul de sac) as they were dangerous places. I was too scared of being hit by a car, not because it could kill me, but because of the hiding my mum would have given me for playing in the road in the first place lol

These days I think most parents don't have a clue or a care what their kids get up to as long as they're out the way.

Spudly
11-12-08, 09:55 PM
These days I think most parents don't have a clue or a care what their kids get up to as long as they're out the way.

Thats particularly true around here as most of the younger generation are chav families and therefore dont give a funk about themselves or neighbours...

I once made the mistake of crossing the road unattended and didnt even think my mum would be watching out of the window and got such a roasting and wasnt allowed to play out for the rest of the day, i must only have been about seven and i was heartbroken it felt like the end of the world.
I soon figured out the same as you jack, dont play on or around the roads (and ours was a short quiet one aswell) and as you get older it gradually dawns its not your rents shouting at you that you need to be afraid of its the cars that have the potential to end your life you need to be scared of!

Dod
11-12-08, 11:26 PM
The Majority of those clips are Irish and Northern Irish items. Luckily theres been 45 less deaths on the road this year as opposed to last year which is a BIG Bonus. Also, I'm gonna copy and post that vid on all the Forums I use.

Well done Walshey, nice find!!