PDA

View Full Version : x-mas

Smurf-Xx
11-12-08, 10:52 AM
ok so whos done all their shopping and who's skint?

I have no money and need to get alot more presents :(.

May have to sell stuff on ebay lol

FUSION X16XE
11-12-08, 10:54 AM
One more pressie to get and a mot to pay for :(

Smurf-Xx
11-12-08, 10:54 AM
What do you get granparents??!

Lauren
11-12-08, 10:59 AM
^ nothing. lol

Jack
11-12-08, 11:05 AM
Cabbage.

I've got most of my presents, something for everyone anyway. I think I need to get my mum more stuff though, its her birthday on the 24th!

Did all my shopping on Quidco, spend about ~£280 but got £50 cashback :D

Still got more to spend anyway, budgeting ftw

Gemima
11-12-08, 11:05 AM
Got a few more to get, but skint and no fuel for work. Also got the Nova in for its MOT on Saturday and then i need to pay for all the parts. :(

Stuart
11-12-08, 11:32 AM
bah humbug!

just need to get the wench a couple of bits, and of course a present for myself :D.... no one else to buy for as we all did a "pre nup" and agreed NOT to waste money on xams tat for each other

Welsh Dan
11-12-08, 11:33 AM
I need to get some bits for my mum and my sister then I'm done. If I spot anything she'll like I might get something extra for the fiance. I'm skint til a week today though lol.

Hobbit
11-12-08, 12:34 PM
All presents paid for, and gonna have a couple hundred quid spare at the end of the month. Gotta love organised girl friends. :D

1.6 8v turbo nova
11-12-08, 01:20 PM
All presents paid for, and gonna have a couple hundred quid spare at the end of the month. Gotta love organised girl friends. :D

x2 She loves shopping, so throw her cash and she has the time of her life, and i dont have to buy anything :thumb:

I look more suprised at there presents than they do lol

craig green
11-12-08, 01:26 PM
Shopping; NO

Skint; ALWAYS

Decorations; UP as of last night

craig green
11-12-08, 01:27 PM
bah humbug!

no one else to buy for as we all did a "pre nup" and agreed NOT to waste money on xams tat for each other

That's becoming more popular I swear. This is the 2nd year on the trot our family have pledged to spend minimum on each other. Christmas has become an orgy of overspending & greed.

MyNovaSr
11-12-08, 01:44 PM
x2 She loves shopping, so throw her cash and she has the time of her life, and i dont have to buy anything :thumb:

I look more suprised at there presents than they do lol

X3: She brought all the gifts for family, friends and me. I just bought her some bits, spent £400 ish. Now im really skint, oh well.

That's becoming more popular I swear. This is the 2nd year on the trot our family have pledged to spend minimum on each other. Christmas has become an orgy of overspending & greed.

Don't you have a happy life ;) .

jayme taylor
11-12-08, 02:44 PM
all skint this time of year

kelbelle
11-12-08, 02:54 PM
What do you get granparents??!

I bought some photo frames and stuck some photos of their grandkids in them :thumb:

kelbelle
11-12-08, 02:56 PM
I have got to buy for my step mum and two of my friends and then im done! Woop!
And because Im super organised and started in like september I am going to get a fat paycheck on the 19th and not have any presents left to buy
Double WooP!

Andy_L
11-12-08, 03:05 PM
All done all wrapped apart from 2 which I am sure the missus will end up wrapping.

Irritates the **** out of me that people seem to think they have to spend a fortune at Christmas. It's the thought that counts not the gift.

AlexW
11-12-08, 03:06 PM
Ive done most of mine... I think. Brother couldnt make up his mind so put £50 in a box and wraped it up, then put that in another large box lol

Its payback for when i got given a keyring in a massive box.

Smurf-Xx
11-12-08, 03:07 PM
I bought some photo frames and stuck some photos of their grandkids in them :thumb:

:thumb: or i was thinking a local bingo voucher!

Rich
11-12-08, 07:10 PM
No money, not brought any presents and i dont get paid till last day of the month.

Dont like chrismas anyways, waste of money lol

Mike
11-12-08, 07:13 PM
Ive done a grand total of fcuk all christmas shopping and wont do until around maybe about the 28th. Still havenet put the tree up as some lazy fooker didnt go out and buy a new one lol

Lee
11-12-08, 07:17 PM
Decorations UP
Presents BOUGHT AND WRAPPED
Work FINISHED FOR THE YEAR
Money ALL GONE
Volvo UP FOR SALE

lol

Mike
11-12-08, 07:19 PM
Work FINISHED FOR THE YEAR

Fooker :(

novalicous
12-12-08, 01:05 AM
havnt started yet got loads to do,but only got 4 more shifts then am done for the year and hopefully will get all my shopping done and not just a mad rush to shell on xmas eve lol