PDA

View Full Version : am i in trouble??

marc novataken
10-12-08, 09:47 PM
righty, was out tonight with the mrs and baby, on the way home a mate text me to meet him at the 2 storey car park near mine where all the "rudebois" hang out. i went in and was talking with him for 15 mins or so and then left. mate rang 10 mins later saying that the police were coming in just as i left and are now looking for me. am i in any sort of trouble?

bmw156
10-12-08, 09:50 PM
if you wernt doing any thing illegal then no

they didnt stop you and you didnt drive off so you were just going on your way so to speak

Daz9124
10-12-08, 09:50 PM
Your mate On the wind up?

Jack
10-12-08, 09:51 PM
U iz lyk on da run blud

marc novataken
10-12-08, 09:56 PM
hes not the type to be on the wind up. apparently police had been watching on cctv for about an hour. a couple of people raced out which was quite noisy with the echo. i wasnt doing anything though like i say i had mrs and baby in car! nothing that i shouldnt have so i dunno whats going on

Spudly
10-12-08, 10:10 PM
They will just be wantin to speak to all of "da crew" that were there, you were seen leaving so to them you were one of them and just wanted a word with you.

Dont stress it bud even if you did do anything they cant do a thing as they have to stop you/catch you in the act.

Iain
10-12-08, 10:14 PM
It's like a scene straight from Fast and Furious.

Stuart
10-12-08, 10:28 PM
doubt you are in trouble, but it would appear you are an attention whore

DW-Nova
10-12-08, 10:30 PM
Ha ha, nah dont worry mate you havnt done anything wrong !!

marc novataken
10-12-08, 10:30 PM
doubt you are in trouble, but it would appear you are an attention whore

what you mean?

Rexy
10-12-08, 10:32 PM
lmfbo, still happens ian.

I was talking to my bird last night, and one thing which piss's me off is nobbers in cars with baby seats who try to race you.

Grrrrrr, some dick did it in a mk3 astra, Behave you prick's you have a kidd in the back ffs!

ANyways, sorry just saw this post and thought i would have a rant at that... not sure if marc race's around with his kid in the back or not... i would hope not :D

marc novataken
10-12-08, 10:34 PM
not sure if marc race's around with his kid in the back or not... i would hope not :D
trust me mate thats the last thing i would think about doing? some things are more important than showing off how fast my 1.1 can go

Jack
10-12-08, 10:36 PM
It's like a scene straight from Fast and Furious.
I bet he has Nozz. One of the big ones. NO better make it two. And he'll need it by tonight.

marc novataken
10-12-08, 10:37 PM
I bet he has Nozz. One of the big ones. NO better make it two. And he'll need it by tonight.

lol

FUSION X16XE
10-12-08, 10:41 PM

That was way to predictable Jack!!

Rexy im with you on that mate, some bloke nearly wrote of my mates classic mini and he had two young kids in teh back (3-5yrs) :eek:

Stuart
what you mean?

posting this thread.... fairly attention whoreish if you ask me :D

marc novataken
it would appear you are an attention whore
anyways whats meant by that?:wtf:

marc novataken
posting this thread.... fairly attention whoreish if you ask me :D
how do you mean?

Simon 1867
10-12-08, 10:47 PM
If your that worried about the Police looking for you what springs to my mine is "What where you up to" If you have nothing to hide then dont worry........

marc novataken
10-12-08, 10:51 PM
If your that worried about the Police looking for you what springs to my mine is "What where you up to" If you have nothing to hide then dont worry........

no nothing to hide i dont mind if i get stopped or whatever, just panic, not used to having police looking for me for anything lol

Iain
10-12-08, 10:53 PM
You'd better go and get a respray so they don't recognise you.

marc novataken
10-12-08, 10:55 PM
You'd better go and get a respray so they don't recognise you.

lol

Jack
10-12-08, 10:59 PM
And some new vinyls to lower your heat level, y0.

Daz9124
10-12-08, 11:09 PM
I thing i will say though, Baby in a nova :eek:

May have been practical 20 years ago, but no longer pal

I stupidly was recently looking for a mint nova thinking i could ferry my 2 yerold about in the back but I thankfully had a reality check and bought myself a mk3 5 door golf gti for 1k

You seriously want to think about it mate, little tin cans Nova's and seriously unsafe for transporting baby's about in 2008

You dont need a big budget to drive a much safer car that wont loose you kudos down the pub :thumb:

marc novataken
10-12-08, 11:12 PM
was in 5 door fiesta mate. i know thats not much better but i got no budget at all

Daz9124
10-12-08, 11:17 PM
was in 5 door fiesta mate. i know thats not much better but i got no budget at all

i'll get my coat assuming the festa's not 20 yerold!

marc novataken
10-12-08, 11:19 PM
fiestas 8 years old lol

Daz9124
10-12-08, 11:20 PM
fiestas 8 years old lol

Much safer than a nova then :thumb:

marc novataken
10-12-08, 11:21 PM
would like something bigger but like i say though got no budget got £750 a month coming in, £550 on rent, £130 car insurance, leaving £70 for a months food, nappies, milk, clothes and petrol.:cry: at least what i got is safer:thumb:

Daz9124
10-12-08, 11:22 PM
:cry: like i say though got no budget got £750 a month coming in, £550 on rent, £130 car insurance, leaving £70 for a months food, nappies, milk, clothes and petrol

I wasn't being sarcastic mate i meant that :thumb:

marc novataken
10-12-08, 11:24 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic mate i meant that :thumb:
yeah i know just was typin that one as you were saying that. cheers mate:thumb:

Tim-SR
10-12-08, 11:25 PM
i wouldn't worry about it mate...like every one has said, if you wernt doing anything wrong then they cant say nothing to you

Smurf-Xx
11-12-08, 09:34 AM
They prob thought you were drug dealing...

Or something simple like a light out etc.

Dod
11-12-08, 10:10 AM
Ok, its like this.

You: "ok, bye mate!!" drive off.

Police "BEE BAW BEE BAW!!!" "Ello ello ello, whats going on there chaps? Licence and insurance please. Now who was that that drove away in that car, we'll look for him".

Yeah!!

How does your mate know the cops were looking for you, did they radio it in etc? I smell a large pile of bull manure somewhere along the lines.

Stuart
11-12-08, 10:33 AM
an attention whore is someone who posts a pointlessly dull thread about something that their mate claims to be happening..... ergo, something liek you leaving a car park and the five-0 being after you for it.

cute story, if they really wanted YOU explictly then they would have paid you a visit by now.

Jack
11-12-08, 10:51 AM
Indeed, if they were that worried about nicking you they'd have noted your reg and come round. No visit, so don't worry about it.

The worst that will happen is they pull you over one day because they saw you there and just check your car over.

L14MNP
11-12-08, 12:09 PM
ASW thread of the week.

marc novataken
11-12-08, 12:17 PM
an attention whore is someone who posts a pointlessly dull thread about something that their mate claims to be happening..... ergo, something liek you leaving a car park and the five-0 being after you for it.

cute story, if they really wanted YOU explictly then they would have paid you a visit by now.

:( alrighty well i am sorry for anyone who i wound up i really didnt mean to. i was just genuinely scared of what they wanted. i been stopped today and searched for drugs, and had insurance, tax etc checked out and they let me on my way. anyways like i said, sorry and thanks to people for letting me know im not in troublelol:thumb:

Andy_L
11-12-08, 12:54 PM
trust me mate thats the last thing i would think about doing? some things are more important than showing off how fast my 1.1 can go

fiestas 8 years old lol

Your Fiesta is not a 1.1

If it's 8 years old makes it a facelift MK4 (or MK5 whatever they called it) and it's a 1.25.

L14MNP
11-12-08, 12:56 PM
lol ^ owned. Will be a 1.25 16v zetec or a 1300 8v endura.

btw Iain, the respray idea only works if the cops don't see you enter :(

MyNovaSr
11-12-08, 01:20 PM
These days’ police have little things called "computers"! What they do is put your reg in to this "computer", because they were watching you on CCTV they would have this top secret information, now, the magic really happens, it tells them your address (unless you’re a pikey) :eek: . They would then stop eating their donuts and pay you a visit...:roll:

Now, no visit = they are not fooking interested ;) .

Maybe one day in the near future you will get pulled over and they might say "been the car park lately"?

Eng of :tard: :eek: :thumb:

Now wheres the Donuts :)

Jack
11-12-08, 01:52 PM
The worst that will happen is they pull you over one day because they saw you there and just check your car over.

i been stopped today and searched for drugs, and had insurance, tax etc checked out and they let me on my way.
What do I win?

MyNovaSr
11-12-08, 02:00 PM
:bullsht:

Lauren
11-12-08, 02:02 PM
:( alrighty well i am sorry for anyone who i wound up i really didnt mean to.

So you should be. I was pretty disgusted at the attention seeking whoreness of this thread. :p

Jack
11-12-08, 02:18 PM
So you should be. I was pretty disgusted at the attention seeking whoreness of this thread. :p
Oh my dear lord! lol

I think this one is resolved. Saves any more embarrassment!