10-12-08, 08:51 PM
Whats your reaction to this ad?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOcrZeMRUU

Stuart
10-12-08, 08:54 PM
annoying, and as usual with "charity" adverts its emotional blackmail

kelbelle
10-12-08, 09:23 PM
tbh i though i would be used to these kinds of shock tactics by now but these kind of adverts still get me everytime. Its watching that guy repeatedly cracking her across the back of the head that gets me

Dar
10-12-08, 09:33 PM
Oh so it's only me that can't stop laughing my head off when I see it?
I know it's a serious subject but that crack across the back of the head is a peach!

Lee
10-12-08, 09:35 PM
I think if the government put as much money into helping people like this as they do bailing out the wnakers in the city who dont have a clue what they are doing with our money, then the country would be a better place.

But from a charity point of view, I think its a good cause. As opposed to sending money to africa where it would either end up in Mugabi's pocket, or used to keep the kids alive of unbelieveably irrisponsible people.

Dar
10-12-08, 09:39 PM
Very good Mr Lee but does that ad shock you or just make you laugh?

Lee
10-12-08, 09:42 PM
Neither. Im indifferent to it.

MyNovaSr
10-12-08, 09:47 PM
Really annoying is that advert.

Yes he slaps her across the back of the head but do I need to see it 5 fooking times!?

marc novataken
10-12-08, 10:29 PM
Oh so it's only me that can't stop laughing my head off when I see it?
I know it's a serious subject but that crack across the back of the head is a peach!

very serious subject but it does crack me up and annoy me at the same time. slap is a beauty thoughlol

Jack
10-12-08, 10:48 PM
Am I the only one who thought it was going to turn into some kinda dnb mashup type thing with the sound effects?

I love ale

Smurf-Xx
11-12-08, 08:44 AM
I think the advert is crap unless your a child in that situation, then you may want to get in contact with them...

kevo16v
11-12-08, 11:47 AM
I think he should have spat on his hand before issuing the slap........... now that would have been funny.

mayhem
11-12-08, 02:56 PM
looking at it, its a serious subject.. but the fast sound at the end is great huhu slap huhuslap lol

L14MNP
11-12-08, 03:05 PM
lol I'm not the only one then! What a load of balls that ad is. They could have gotten the message across much clearer. Reeeeemix lol