PDA

View Full Version : twin exhausts?

tom_beverley
25-11-02, 02:28 PM
dunno whether u call 'em twin exhausts so ill do a sketch: 0_________0 but im after one 2 go on my car early next year when i get loadza major new bits 4 ma 1.2! any1 know roughly how much they cost coz i thought theyd look wicked with 1 comin outta each side of an abyss back bumper only problem is that i dunno how big an exhaust i can get that will fit between the holes. Im guessin around 3 or 4 inch is the max so any ideas/prices etc wud be welcome

cheerz tom

matt gordon
25-11-02, 02:51 PM
My m8 has just bought a pair of magnex back boxes for his peugeot 206, he has got a 1.4 but he bought them for a 2.0 gti, they cost him ?280 for the pair and its gonna cost him ?40-?50 for them to be fitted. You can get them custom made or just buy a pair of boxes and then they just need fittin. The price depends on where you go and which ones you get but i should say you might be abl;e to get away with a pair of 4inch tail pipes with that bumper it will look well sweet aswell m8. :evil:

Chris LR
25-11-02, 03:24 PM
http://www.dubsport.com/pics/ufo1.jpg

I know I use alot of their pictures but,

Ballsy
25-11-02, 04:13 PM
hey m8, try foning around to see if you can find a power flow dealer near you, they will make the exaust up to ur spec!! there prices arent 2 bad either! I asked about one a while back for my sri but they said they would have to cut a bit oot ov the spare wheel well to get it to fit beacuse ov the fuel pump etc so i decided against it cause its part ov my install

Hope this helps

Ballsy

Matt Finary
25-11-02, 05:31 PM
Powerflow made mine up for the flying machine.

Matt :)

tom_beverley
25-11-02, 10:55 PM
cheerz 4 the help m8ys ill take ur advice n get off my ass :D i was thinkin mayb a custom job would need doin but the idea of a big price tag made me try not 2. But after ive heard it aint that bad in some places ill shop around n see wot i can find

cheers