PDA

View Full Version : Copper Crash

matt gordon
25-11-02, 01:48 PM
I heard that last night at Merry Hill, a copper got rammed by an xr2, apparently the pig was searchin this tomcat turbo when the xr2 rammed the copper from behind, don't know what kinda damage he did but the copper let the tomcat driver off n he had the xr2 driver instead.

yela_nova_rob
25-11-02, 02:03 PM
where is merry hill

matt gordon
25-11-02, 02:13 PM
just outside Dudley, west midlands, its a big shopping centre, pretty big on a thursday and sunday night for the cruises only problem is the police are crackin down on people using it, last night they blocked off the roads so you could not get to it, made every1 move somewhere else

yela_nova_rob
25-11-02, 03:11 PM
that sounds like stoke m8, police just block every where off now

Chris LR
25-11-02, 03:18 PM
I don't see why people go to Merry Hill, yeah quiet roads and car parks.

But about 1/2 mile away you've got a police station!

matt gordon
25-11-02, 03:18 PM
Theres usually quite a few nice cars that go down, only problem is the police don't seem to like it at all, they have come up with a new rule for down there apparently, if they stop u 3 times on the same night they can give u 3 points on your licence, pain in the arse really

yela_nova_rob
25-11-02, 04:40 PM
surely they carnt do that

Breeny
25-11-02, 04:45 PM
Ive been to brum once or twice, there loons up there. Went to the esses and then got moved on, so we went to some little industrial estate where everyone was racing around. A Honda s2000 lost the back end and spanked it into a brick wall :?

Chris LR
25-11-02, 06:48 PM
The one thing I'll say about the West Midlands is this, We haven't got very many straight, long and flat roads which arn't speed camaraed.

The folks around here simply go too fast for the type of roads they're on. So if they all decide to meet up from time to time they do even crazier things to show off.

We also have the occasional shoot out in the rush hour traffic which doesn't help. :2gunfire:

Jim
25-11-02, 06:53 PM
that sounds like stoke m8, police just block every where off now

Not just Stoke and Brummy mate, Police are clamping down on it nationwide I think.

Jim

locky
25-11-02, 07:22 PM
They r in Cardiff guys!
BIGTIME!
Havnt bothered for months and months, not worth the hassel off the bill, plus 2 many nobs now! burning out cars and stuff!

Chris LR
25-11-02, 07:52 PM
Sounds like we need a "Novaload Weather map"

With places where Coppers are hottest, Camaras are hidden, Cars get broken into and how to avoid people like Sheep Dip.

Anton
25-11-02, 08:12 PM
thats a good idea chris, and also a map showing where all the novaload members are!

Not that i stole that idea of roybacer or ne thing lol :roll:

locky
25-11-02, 09:14 PM
I think Kev or one of the moderators/admin are doing an area map where the local "novaloaders" are to you, i think its going to be in the profiles section!
Ne more info on this?

Chris LR
25-11-02, 09:20 PM
Just shows what a great idea it is.

Great minds think alike.

spanishfly
25-11-02, 09:31 PM
hmm a map of cameras???
i wonder who could get the most info on london :lol: :lol:
i wouldn't though :twisted: