PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to say...

Dan
10-12-08, 05:01 PM
Skype is the biggest most horrible pile of rubbish ever, what on earth posesses people to use it. Far be it from me to be ignorant towards some of these newer fandangled idea's But i am being made to use it and i bloody hate it :tard: even worse is having the cam setup so we can have conferences AND see people pffffffft.

Rant over, i'm back off to my cave and play with some rocks and sticks before the boss man decides to 'ring' me again to pull funny faces at me (he knows i hate it lol)

Adam
10-12-08, 05:05 PM
What the hells Skype?

Dan
10-12-08, 05:07 PM
Its this pile of poo.......

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/getconnected/

Spudly
10-12-08, 05:13 PM
Seen it around but ive not got a pot of glue how or what it is so ill stick to the rocks and sticks with you dan:thumb:

Nova_Tek
10-12-08, 05:19 PM
Its VoIP - voice over IP - telephone calls over the internet. I've never used it either.

To be honest with mobile calls now generally free and unlimited, the fact that calling overseas countries costs as little as 1p per min and also MSN webcam and voice calls also free of charge I dont see the point.

Gonna stick to what I know, a bit more then rocks and sticks though :D

Jack
10-12-08, 05:31 PM
What the hells Skype?
Have you been under a rock for the past couple years? lol

I don't like Skype. MSN does everything Skype does, free, so why bother having another app?

robertdevlin69
10-12-08, 05:35 PM
its s h i t

Lee
10-12-08, 06:25 PM
Due to my dad living in Brazil, Ive used most of the VOIP programs out there, and by far the best is ooVoo. It blows Skype out of the water as far as PC to PC conversations go. I can sit here and talk to him as if he's sat at a PC next door. And its 100% free :)

PC to telephone or vice versa is still shocking whatever package you use imo.

Mike
10-12-08, 07:05 PM
What the hells Skype?

First thing I though when I read the thread?!

Adam
10-12-08, 07:07 PM
See RJ, it aint just me.
You pc nerd :p lol lol

Mike
10-12-08, 07:17 PM
^ Ad, im a full on technofoobTBH.

Jack
10-12-08, 07:20 PM
See RJ, it aint just me.
You pc nerd :p lol lol
Its a known fact Mike is a technofail (unless it runs on petrol, he doesn't know what it is) so comparison to him is void :p

Adam
10-12-08, 07:24 PM
lol

Mike
10-12-08, 07:26 PM
Its a known fact Mike is a technofail (unless it runs on petrol, he doesn't know what it is) so comparison to him is void :p

That Jack, is actually very true. TechnoFUBAR I am. Had no problems with the generator at Billing, but working the Microwave was a different kettle of fish :tard: