PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Styling

matt gordon
25-11-02, 11:39 AM
Does anyone use there computer to virtuallt style cars, if so which program do you use and how do you use it?

Cheers guys

Matt Finary
25-11-02, 01:30 PM
No! :lol:

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=128

I used MGI but it's crap.

Matt

matt gordon
25-11-02, 01:42 PM
Cheers Matt, I tried using Adobe Photoshop but i dont know how to use it, i will keep tryin though

mikeoxford
25-11-02, 02:05 PM
photoshop is the best, paint shop pro next best IMO

if you learn layers in either of these - then your well away.

i always used paint shop pro, until i finally said to myself no learn photoshop instead of putting it off!

i still use paint shop pro for everything really, except when i want to create or merge various pictures or doing something a bit more complex

matt gordon
25-11-02, 02:17 PM
How do you use layers on photoshop, i have tried to learn it but it doesn't work for me

mikeoxford
25-11-02, 02:20 PM
you just add your layers, then if you look at your layers toolbar you should see them all, then you can drag and drop them in the list to set the order you want the layers to appear

once that is done - u should see a 100% somewhere - that is the opacity, so if you change the slider or make the background transparent by selecting it and deleting it, then setting the opacity, all of the images will layer together, use image effects or opacity tools to soften sharp lines and blend them all in job done.

matt gordon
25-11-02, 02:41 PM
cheers m8 i'll give that a try when i get home