PDA

View Full Version : nova suspention???

SR-Rally
09-12-08, 07:04 PM
alright everybody. just quick question. got another nova :) but this one is a one owner 50,000miles and loads history. just wondering if anyone nows of any suspention thats cheap but good enough, i was looking at kyb which seem real good. doesn't need be lowered much if at all as its going to be back road machine lol. want

Stuart
09-12-08, 07:09 PM
whats the budget?

SR-Rally
09-12-08, 07:11 PM
what ever really mate, i'm open to suggestions. cheaper the better lol so can spend more money on the stage car :D but don't want ****e thanks

Rexy
09-12-08, 07:18 PM
billys then :)

Stuart
09-12-08, 07:35 PM
gaz via the png club price :D

areofall
09-12-08, 08:04 PM
are the Bilstein yellow B8's not very hard?

Would like a set and run with Courtenay Sport springs but I personally only want the car lowered and not hardened up, (I'm hard to please:p )

amggsi
09-12-08, 08:11 PM

Would like a set and run with Courtenay Sport springs but I personally only want the car lowered and not hardened up, (I'm hard to please:p )

I've Bilisteins in mine (black ones) and I find them very firm, you're welcome for a run in it if you want!! (As long as you have trade plates before April!!!! lol )

areofall
09-12-08, 08:22 PM
I've Bilisteins in mine (black ones) and I find them very firm, you're welcome for a run in it if you want!! (As long as you have trade plates before April!!!! lol )

Be down in half an hour, sitting in the floor well lol . My Dad had them years ago and we've always kept them come in handy.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/areofall/100_2596.jpg

16v Nova Kev
09-12-08, 08:29 PM
go for second hand ones save some dough

Nova_Tek
10-12-08, 12:25 PM

That's not easy as lowered suspension will be harder then standard whatever you buy.

If you dont want it to too stiff then anything from 30mm - 40mm is best.