PDA

View Full Version : Anyone eat pork tonight?

areofall
08-12-08, 08:24 PM
Anyone eat pork tonight? No wise cracks, I did!

Stoo
08-12-08, 08:24 PM
SPAM Per chance?

burgo
08-12-08, 08:25 PM
i assume this is to do with whatever it was on the news

areofall
08-12-08, 08:43 PM
i assume this is to do with whatever it was on the news

yea, just wondering:tard:

mowgli
08-12-08, 08:43 PM
oh big deal, another food scandal.......

remember that one a few years back where a factory near newark was cleaning up condemned chicken & selling it thru the catering trade.. several million quids worth had been sold.. where are the thousands of people lying dead in the street?????????????????????

Lee
08-12-08, 08:46 PM
'Oh bejesus Paddy, you put domestos in the pig feed again!'

'Oh no Shamus, that means the wife's cleaning the bog with pig swill!'

Spudly
08-12-08, 10:25 PM
Lol this is where nut allergys and the like come from, i say bolox to it all and eat what ya want were all gonna go one day so enjoy stuff while youre here cos in the long run we aint around for very long at all if ya think about it lol

Dod
08-12-08, 11:02 PM
Apparently the toxins may cause Cancer, sooooo, whatever. Everything gives you cancer these days so whatever!!

Spudly
08-12-08, 11:13 PM
Whilst on the subject of allergys and stupid stuff like that, heres the label from a bottle of milk my bro got from tescos.

Wtf..........

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Random%20stuff/DSC02439.jpg

Martin
08-12-08, 11:24 PM
hmmm this milk tastes abit milky

areofall
09-12-08, 12:28 AM
I can' eat anythig with gluten (flour) In other words I can eat fuk all and gluten free bread tastes like sandpaper:cry:

ade
09-12-08, 12:46 AM
never saw the pork scare but saw some guy make a cool looking belly of pork with porkloin rolled in rosemary and tied together and cooked on Matket kitchen on uktv food earlier.

Had fantastic crackling too! MMM crackling...

decaf coffee is supposed ot be cancerous. And who could forget the egg scare! Salmonella anyone?

brainsnova
09-12-08, 01:21 AM
i prefer beef. pork is a bit off putting.

Jack
09-12-08, 08:22 AM
I do like a good porking. Wait...

One of my ex's mum was saying many moons ago about how you can have allergy tests at the local doctors, and how it came up with all these random allergies - now she watches what she eats etc. Erm, if you had no problem with anything before, why start worrying about it now?!

I'll eat anything. Aside from pineapple. Pineapple is the fruit of satan himself.

ade
09-12-08, 12:10 PM
pineapple is one of the only fruits you cant properly digest.

sweetcorn is one of the veg.

Ironically - both are nice on pizza.

Jim Mcrae
09-12-08, 01:04 PM
Might become a veggie, I would still eat meat though on sundays and christmas. Does fish have to count??

Spudly
09-12-08, 02:12 PM
Might become a veggie, I would still eat meat though on sundays and christmas. Does fish have to count??

Imo if it has a face then it aint a vegetable and therefore if you eat fish youre a hipocrite as it definately aint a veg lol

Jack
09-12-08, 02:18 PM
LOL @ having a face lol

being a veggie apart from fish is like being gay except you don't do men lol

burgo
09-12-08, 02:21 PM
Whilst on the subject of allergys and stupid stuff like that, heres the label from a bottle of milk my bro got from tescos.

Wtf..........

i assume youve never looked at a packet of peanuts then. that has "contains nuts" on it aswell lol. anyone noticed on the nutritional info on pork scratchings? most are only 50% fat!!!! how the **** does that work

craig green
09-12-08, 02:21 PM
Had fantastic crackling too! MMM crackling...

OOh yeah. Havent had that for donkeys years. ;)

Spudly
09-12-08, 02:34 PM
i assume youve never looked at a packet of peanuts then. that has "contains nuts" on it aswell lol. anyone noticed on the nutritional info on pork scratchings? most are only 50% fat!!!! how the **** does that work

Aye ive spotted that one its just ive never come across the "contains milk" warning on a bottle of milk before!

Aint got a clue on pork scratchings as i think theyre rank personally, arent they just dried out crackling (in esscence the cooked fat):tard: