PDA

View Full Version : carl froch

nick_nova
07-12-08, 12:21 PM
did anyone watch him last night? and what did you think?:)

Jonezy
07-12-08, 12:26 PM
I missed it :( I've herd he wants Calzaghe though! Should make a decent fight tbh. Anyone going to be watching Holyfields comeback fight?!

adam c
07-12-08, 12:28 PM
yeah i watched it last night and thought it was a really good fight!froch deserved the win but they were both giving it what for!

nick_nova
07-12-08, 10:52 PM
i doubt that Froch and Calzaghe will ever happen. Calzaghe is only in it for the money now and he wouldn't get much for fighting Froch. Calzaghe is much better than Froch anyway tbh

Saloony
07-12-08, 10:56 PM
What a chin Froch has.. ****. But zaghe would nail him i think. But the reach on Froch is amazing and kept him out of so much trouble, it was a well won fight he boxed his **** off, theres more to come from this bloke im sure.

nick_nova
07-12-08, 10:59 PM
lol yeah he did take some big 1s. but i agree plently more to come from him, he should have learnd alot from that fight

Saloony
07-12-08, 11:15 PM
lol yeah he did take some big 1s. but i agree plently more to come from him, he should have learnd alot from that fight
Hopefully, but a bloody good show considering hes been away from it all for 7months. And i cant see him being a hatton and let his training slip.