Fester
23-11-02, 08:45 PM
hahahaha

?Marty?
24-11-02, 12:26 AM
It's not bad.

pete22
24-11-02, 10:51 PM
i can make my nova backfire the reaction u get of pedestrians is class its always good for a laugh outside night clubs when flames come out aswell !!!

Ste_Nova
25-11-02, 09:40 AM
http://www.cruisestaffs.co.uk/events/stock/FLAMES.JPG

:twisted:

Nova1.6
25-11-02, 09:52 AM
is it possible to make a 1.2i chuck flames out? with a spark plug or summit?

jkhilton
25-11-02, 05:23 PM
I can't remember exactly what it was, but there was a Radio 1 confession ages ago where some guy that worked as a delivery driver used to turn his car off whilst driving, then back on again and it would back fire. In his confession he said that he used to drive passed an old peoples home on one of his journeys and he did it outside there, then on the way back there was an ambulance outside or something and some old person had died from shock!! <-- vague outline of what the confession was!!

locky
25-11-02, 06:31 PM
How dya make it backfire neway? gota pump throttle pedal whel the engine is off or somthing aint ya?
Not that i care, just wondring how its done :D

D7AKE
25-11-02, 07:46 PM
You can buy what is called a flamer kit all the RS boys are into it........... They consist of a small black control box which sends an intermitant pulse which is connected to a dash mounted on off switch. then there is a coil mounted in the boot with the lead going through the floor and connected to a spark plug which has been welded into the tail pipe of the exhaust.........over fuel the car slightly and on over run the spark will ignite the excess fuel and hey presto you have a flame out. Kit costs ?100
But the box can be baught cheaper if u know where to get one :wink: and then get the rest from a scrappy. Could work on all cars!!!

Alternatvley fit Anti Lag but thats expensive.

Simon

Fester
26-11-02, 11:12 AM
ste that at blackpool where that bird got her legs char grilled by the saff?

wizz kid
21-12-02, 07:44 PM
put the clutch in pump the throttle let of the throttle turn the car of then on if you catch it on the right stroke it will backfire