PDA

View Full Version : beeeeeeer :D

Stuart
06-12-08, 08:27 PM
currently enjoying a pint of Adnams Lighthouse, ok a session beer at 3.4% but damn its nice (not had it before).

I urge you all to goto your local supermarket and pick up some odd named ales and have a go :D Got Bob the Builders new beer to try next :)

Dar
06-12-08, 08:28 PM
I love picking up wierd named drinks :thumb: tonight I will be drinking Bison Vodka

Stuart
06-12-08, 08:29 PM
I love picking up wierd named drinks :thumb: tonight I will be drinking Bison Vodka

That stuff is delicious.... some of the higher end vodka actually makes a nice sipping drink.

Pistol Pete
06-12-08, 08:32 PM
Sank two bottles of Becks so far. They have funny labels. Does that count??!! lol i've always wanted to try Tanglefoot!

Matt Pickering
06-12-08, 08:33 PM
Can't beat a bit of Bishop's Finger!!!lol

Think its asda have a xmas gift pack of around 6 different bitter's and ale's, some very nice ones in there

Matt..

Sloth
06-12-08, 08:34 PM
tanglefoot is very good, i like hobgoblin and greene king i.p.a.

Dar
06-12-08, 08:35 PM
I have had Bison Vodka before and yup it is very nice. This christmas is Vodka christmas!

adam c
06-12-08, 08:35 PM
yeah me and the mrs normally have 1 night a month when we go to tesco etc and can only pick beers with funny names or weird alcoholic beverages:D :thumb:

Stuart
06-12-08, 08:36 PM
Greene King IPA is a little bit of a let down thesedays :(

Anything from Sharpes brewery in Rock is the dogs danglies :D

Adam
06-12-08, 08:37 PM
Adnams lighthouse, wtf is that?
Think i'll just stick to the normals :D lol

Andy
06-12-08, 08:53 PM
I was looking at real ales in morrisons earlier but got bored of looking and just got a few pint bottles of bulmers instead lol

Stuart
06-12-08, 08:58 PM
I was looking at real ales in morrisons earlier but got bored of looking and just got a few pint bottles of bulmers instead lol

while in Morrisons, Try out the sparkling red they have :D They only sell one type so you wont go wrong.... very nice and different

Dar
06-12-08, 08:59 PM
I got a bottle of Bulls Blood once, but since I don't like wine anyway it was no supprise that I didn't like it much. But what a cool name for a dark red wine!

Sloth
06-12-08, 09:06 PM
er bulls blood actually has bulls blood in it, very nice tho. good with steak

Dar
06-12-08, 09:14 PM
er bulls blood actually has bulls blood in it, very nice tho. good with steak
lol I would have tested the blood if there was any in it......I love the taste of blood.

smcgsi16v
06-12-08, 09:37 PM
Wobble in a Bottle, its an ale.

A manly(unlike stu's girly beer) 7.5%.

Thats what im on at the mo.

Novaboi_1991
06-12-08, 09:41 PM
dno if this is in the right forum, lol but i just drank a 1ltr bottle of baileys to drown my sorrows as some c*nt reversed right into my nova's front end earlier :mad: and being i have no insurance, i cant do f*ck all,...

gotta get new headlights, and a new bumper... fkers.. i aint inspected it yet but il lok tomo,

Stuart
06-12-08, 09:46 PM
Baileys.... and you are male?...... HOMO

hendrix
06-12-08, 09:51 PM
zywiec is good...
Mythos is better. Greek lager ftw lol

Andy
06-12-08, 10:31 PM
while in Morrisons, Try out the sparkling red they have :D They only sell one type so you wont go wrong.... very nice and different
Not seen that? what is it?

Stuart
06-12-08, 10:35 PM
Not seen that? what is it?

Will be with the champers. its something like wymdon (might have more letters in there lol) valley 555, costs about £8 or similar. Chill it overnight and drink.... top notch and a weird concept but an excellent alternative to minging white champers

MK999
06-12-08, 11:33 PM

Is that the zambwigue (sp?/even near the right word?lol) bison grass stuff? Foulest tasting vodka I ever drank, tastes like they mixed it with petrol and battery acid :tard: Stolichnaya or Absolut are much better, Russian Standard is good if you fancy a vodka with more of a kick to the taste... really wanna try grey goose since it's won awards etc but at 30 quid a bottle half the size of all the others i'm avoiding it atm lol

Jack
07-12-08, 12:06 AM
Ale FTMFW

Best Ale is Spingo, but you won't get that unless you're in Helston. My choices would be Tangle Foot, Doom Bar, Pedigree, Hobgoblin, Satanic Mills (thats how Guiness SHOULD be) to name but a few. The Badger range is good stuff too, golden is a top light ale.

Hmm, I think the blue should have Spingo Christmas ale out by now. Might have to venture down to Helston and get some.

Sloth
07-12-08, 12:45 AM
look go to tesco's and buy a bottle of jura whiskey. that stuff is absolutely amazing.

Matt Pickering
07-12-08, 10:48 AM
^^^^^ Good Stuff that :thumb: quite an easy peaty flavour to it!!

http://www.isleofjura.com/

Matt