PDA

View Full Version : FAILED AGAIN!!

MattyWoo
21-11-02, 03:31 PM
4 bloody majors again, don't feel that bad about it as the bloke was really nice about it. takes the piss really tho cos i got 3 majors on my reverse round a corner and reverse parallel park, and 1 for cutting this bloke up at a roundabout, but apart from that it was a perfect drive.
Looks like i wont be going to the milton keynes meet, also looks like im walking to college in the rain, cos the next available date is february!!

wisewood
21-11-02, 03:36 PM
Gutted for ya mate.
you wanna get yourself some practice at the reverse park and corner. I fluffed the corner up on my test, realised i was too tight so went forward and tried again, too wide, went forward again and then got it right - better than mounting the kerb.
As for cutting someone up at roundabout - was it really your fault or did he bring it on himself trying to be cocky?

Get someone who drives to fetch you to MK - must be someone who will.

MattyWoo
21-11-02, 04:05 PM
well my mates got his test tomorrow so fingers crossed he will pass, but he ent got his car insured or taxed, sods law he will pass but cant use his car, i've had my car ready since june and cant pass!!

lowasfcukSR
21-11-02, 04:32 PM
unlucky mate, :( keep tryin ! Ive got mine next month, hopefully my car will be finished so if i pass i can jump straight in it !!?!

d0gz_bollox
21-11-02, 05:17 PM
On my test I had to do parallel parking. Thing was where he got me to do it there was no kerb (it was a lowered drive kerb thing and there was a load of bricks over it). so theres me reverseing, looking for the kerb
and overshot onto the pavement. - in the fiesta you can use your mirror, key hole and kerb to pull off perfect parrell parking every time, no kerb though and your on your own. lol

he let me off though cuz "it was a bit unfair and he didnt notice himself".

11 minors later and I had passed on first attempt. 4 of them minors where on the way back to the test center. he put them down to my nerves getting to me (coastin n such) so he let me off. minta.

hour later I was doing 120mph down m6. minta :)

Nova-Flair
21-11-02, 07:02 PM
matty i feel for ya m8 its one of the worst feelings in the world.

like i was saying the other day i have my next test in january!!

it is so crap having to drive round with L plates knowing fine well u r good enuff to drive. dont worry m8 when we pass it will b twice as sweet!

Anton
21-11-02, 07:45 PM
Unlucky Matt mate, better luck next time.

Chris LR
21-11-02, 08:58 PM
I felt absolutley terrible after failing my first one.

But one day you'll pass like me!

I did all the manouvers on my second test, They guy was really nice and practically told me I passed about 5 minutes from home, so I did a reverse park at the test centre to celebrate.

Good luck to all you testers

Ric 16v
22-11-02, 10:16 AM
I failed my first one, got 4 majors but I knew half way round I had failed so I wasn't realy that bothered, got my next test on wednesday so fingers crossed !!!

Matt Finary
22-11-02, 05:34 PM
Unlucky mate, you'll pass next time. When I failed my second test I only had 4 minors till I was 150 yards from the test centre, then I saw go passed me but one of the best cossies I had every seen. So what do I end up doing? cutting someone up and then turn right from the left hand lane :roll: .

Matt :)