PDA

View Full Version : U LOT CANT READ!

poisonfm
21-11-02, 12:46 AM
U lot r not understanding me!
I wana no wat i can do to stop thefts not to make them. The best ways as so many wankers wana nick or find it easy to nick little old hatchbacks and shit. I love my car its phatt and rare as fuck i aint changing nothing apart from engine as rinsed.

Another question iv got is sound systems? Wat wattage is best for a nova all me mates got 600 watts not - in nova's - but quite frankly i fink dats i bit much for the size ov ne car. U dumb arses. :twisted:

Oh and my car is a Antibes D reg so fk u!

poisonfm
21-11-02, 01:14 AM
well mate its quite a valid and simple question people mite have experience and knowlege ov wat sound quality is like in nova's - god ur stressy today. If u hadnt noticed ther is another question in the post. Oh and give other people a chance to read and reply the posts please. Not everything has to be answered by yourself. Thanks.

jim sri
21-11-02, 08:36 AM
its just a qu of what you think is best for you. people on here will suggest things which you may/may not agree with, so its really your own choice.
and if you want decent responses, dont go callin the peeps on here 'dumb asses', and sayin 'fk u' etc!!
maybe post qu's in the ICE section too regarding sounds.

MattyWoo
21-11-02, 08:54 AM
what wattage is he after?? the wattage for an amp, a sub, some 6x9's, a head unit or what?? and if you wanna get along here try not to be rude!!

wisewood
21-11-02, 11:33 AM
U lot r not understanding me!
I love my car its phatt and rare as fcuk...

Oh and my car is a Antibes D reg so fk u!

OK So make your mind up - is your car rare as fcuk or is it an Antibes D reg? The Antibes are all over the place - so not really rare as fcuk is it.

As for your complete ignorance and lack of respect for the people you are asking help from - all I can say is that I agree with micky. Try taking your questions to mig or something instead - or you might wanna try roybacer.co.uk - i think you might find a better response from them.

wisewood
21-11-02, 11:47 AM
You are one of our most fearless, fearless leaders micky - of course we are going to agree with you - you might set the hedgehog on us if we don't. :lol:

wisewood
21-11-02, 12:38 PM
sounds like teh little monster is in for a damn good time to me then. :D

poisonfm
21-11-02, 12:55 PM
Okay then fine ill try roybacer.co.uk. i 4t this was general chat but nun ov take me seriously or no nothing bout car audio thats for sure. U can close this topic now.

Thanks for the help.

Oh and i was meaning novas overall are rare as fk standard 1's ne way.

Never mind sorry if u lot 4t i was winding u up i honestly wasnt.

wisewood
21-11-02, 01:01 PM
perhaps if you had bothered to explain yourself a little more fully we could have answered your questions.

and questions about ICE are supposed to be put in the ICE forum, that way everyone who knows loads about ICE would read it and answer your questions (if you make them make some sense).

If you weren't taking the pi$$, then state your questions again as fully as you can giving as much detail as you can, and we will try and help you.

Nova1.6
21-11-02, 01:05 PM
is he really worth it?

MattyWoo
21-11-02, 01:10 PM
that may be the case, but if we arent polite then we'd be as bad as him!!

Chris LR
21-11-02, 09:09 PM
What a muppet!

I felt like replying at 1:30 this morning, but I didn't think he was worth it.

Standard Novas = Rare? Does this mean I'm in the money?

Phil_G
22-11-02, 12:29 AM
hi,

if we cant read then why bother typing a fucking post? :roll:

Phil

wisewood
22-11-02, 09:38 AM
lmfao !!!

dan16v
23-11-02, 03:42 PM
there seems to be alot of new members causing havoc l8tly they must be xtremly bored or not have a life :lol:

Matt Finary
23-11-02, 05:28 PM
Too True Dan :roll:

Matt :)

ade
24-11-02, 09:51 PM
its that time of year - the morons come out of the woodwork when the weather changes - or what more commonly happens is their mums take the car keys off them cos the roads are a little slippy and they get frustrated coz they cant drive incase they crash.

As for wattage - I have 300w infinity 6x9's and a car full of aquaseal flashing tape which help keeps the noise in and my ears deaf - not that it makes any difference to my music listening pleasure - radio 4 dont sound the same of fully wack!

I also seem to have blown one of my front speakers - bugger

lol
:lol: