PDA

View Full Version : Some FCUK broke into me car..............but Iam laughing?

D7AKE
20-11-02, 09:11 PM
:evil: Someone broke into me Nova while I was in a meeting.................... and all they nicked was me chewing gum and about 50p :o

Thing is they did not take my CD player ?200 (front was off) and in the glove box was ?100 worth of CD latest stuff. In the boot was my new ?170 radiator!!!! more than the car is worth :lol:

Funny thing is I bought the car as a run around and it's a 1.2 Saloon.....I said to me mate we will take my car no one will bother with it!!!! :oops:

Novas hey and I just fitted a flashing LED to put people off.............Tw*ts.

Simon :roll:

Chris LR
20-11-02, 09:15 PM
Was it a lock job or glass job?

When mine was nicked they tw*ts left they're stolen stuff in the boot, If anyone wants any door locks PM me.

D7AKE
20-11-02, 09:24 PM
Door locks Chris :( but fortunatley screwdriver and very little damage) :lol: and the lock still works..........oh well Tw*ts

Chris LR
20-11-02, 09:27 PM
I've got to admit that If Was going to steal from cars I'd target Mercs and Beemers and do a smash and grab.

I don't think the 'Nova thief' has much street cred

CP
20-11-02, 09:42 PM
Lost their bottle or got disturbed most likely?

You was lucky m8!

The ulitmate anti-thieving device is a fierce dog. Trouble is they smell and make a Fcuk mess :roll:

D7AKE
20-11-02, 09:54 PM
:o Think u may well be right CP tho wondering if they were after an easy ride home and saw my fake imobiliser :lol: :lol:

Simon

Breeny
20-11-02, 10:40 PM
I usually have a dog sitting in my car, and its not of the animal variety :lol: Scares all the thieves away :lol:

RobIsGrt18
21-11-02, 01:17 PM
haha u alright there micky turning down a perfectly good joke chance ?? :P getting quiet in ya old age lol!

yela_nova_rob
21-11-02, 01:24 PM
ha mine got broke into about three week ago and they didnt touch my stereo, they just nick me leather gloves...pointless really

Char
21-11-02, 01:31 PM
oh well at least u still have a car to drive about in.

:D

?Marty?
22-11-02, 12:15 AM
LEEEEEEEAAAAATHER GLOOOOOOOVES!!!???!!

They weren't leather DRIVING GLOVES were they?

I've had people smash a window, but then leg it once the alarm's gone off. Pointless for them, but i then have a window to replace and a mess to clean.

Have a pit-bull attached to each wheel. With a nuzzle.
When the alarm goes off, the nuzzles and leashes are automatically released.