PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall nova owners group ( with sense of humor and not a sheepish personality)

turbojolt
29-11-08, 08:36 PM
if you would like to start up a group with me or just be a member of one write here or pm me as i don't think this forum will last long with the way it is going

wilson_sri
29-11-08, 08:36 PM
lol

L33 LEG
29-11-08, 08:37 PM
baa

Jack
29-11-08, 08:39 PM
Yeah, this forum is sh!t. There's no members, everyone hates the club, and its barely been around a few months.

p.s. the mods are all cnuts as well, especially that flintstone bloke

Dar
29-11-08, 08:40 PM
This place stinks like donkey balls!

turbojolt
29-11-08, 08:40 PM
Yeah, this forum is sh!t. There's no members, everyone hates the club, and its barely been around a few months.

p.s. the mods are all cnuts as well, especially that flintstone bloke

spoke like a guy in the know i don't know were you get your insight from but i like it lol

Cle
29-11-08, 08:42 PM
PNG is the reason i go on the computer. so yeah its sh1t :tard:

mowgli
29-11-08, 08:44 PM
I won't be joining you, sorry turbojolt

let_nova
29-11-08, 08:45 PM
no wonder there was a private thread about you!!!

have fun talking to yourself. no one will join!!! lol

turbojolt
29-11-08, 08:46 PM

this is what i love lol

also the reason that was started was because the moderators could not come up with a answer to questions put to them

General Baxter
29-11-08, 08:47 PM
i think i love you

i only come here as i like being talked to dirty lol

Cle
29-11-08, 08:47 PM

now he'll think he's special :tard:

turbojolt
29-11-08, 08:50 PM
now he'll think he's special :tard:

i already do lol not because of him but because it said so on my class room door lmfao

Asa-James
29-11-08, 08:50 PM
he is special, at least thats what his mummy tells him...

muzzy
29-11-08, 08:51 PM
What benefits will i get from your group that are better from joining PNG? :wtf:

i hope theres lots of woman ...and beer:thumb:

Cle
29-11-08, 08:52 PM
i already do lol not because of him but because it said so on my class room door lmfao

:wtf:
And you say we have a sheepish personality ???

marc novataken
29-11-08, 08:52 PM
this is what i love lol

also the reason that was started was because the moderators could not come up with a answer to questions put to them
:tosser:

mowgli
29-11-08, 08:53 PM
you spent the first 500 posts on here trying to find out if a nippy 1.2 nova would beat a 1.2 punto in a street race,

suddenly you want to run your own forum...I wish you all the best.

turbojolt
29-11-08, 08:54 PM
he is special, at least thats what his mummy tells him...

to be honest my mum died when i was 5 so never heard that from her

Sloth
29-11-08, 08:55 PM
forums and clubs have started on less pal. /\ @ mowgli btw
hmmm do i get involved or not............
lets see what everyone else says.....

General Baxter
29-11-08, 08:55 PM
did someone say sheep ?

muzzy
29-11-08, 08:56 PM
make a 1200 or under race forum

it would be a massive hit from people around my way

Jack
29-11-08, 08:56 PM
When?

Dar
29-11-08, 08:57 PM
forums and clubs have started on less pal. /\
hmmm do i get involved or not............
Why not?
http://k43.pbase.com/o5/42/267742/1/68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

Andy
You really are an amoeba arent you mr jolt lol

Lee
I am actually distraught that you think our forum is not going to last long.

I implore you with all my heart not to poach our members, as im not sure we could compete if you were to start a rival forum.

And to everyone else, I know how much you all like him, PLEEEASE dont leave us for him!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Cle
29-11-08, 08:58 PM
When?

Think he means the whole Rules thing and Banning Dod for "no" Reason

skidmarkz
29-11-08, 08:59 PM
hmmz join you nahh, you admit your special i too think your special, you travel about in that white minibus with sunshine written down the side dont ya, you know the one with the smeared windows. . . .

Jack
29-11-08, 08:59 PM
Steady on Wilma, he's got me convinced.

Think he means the whole Rules thing and Banning Dod for "no" Reason
If he does, then he's more of a turnip than I thought as I repeatedly told him the info he wanted.

mowgli
29-11-08, 09:01 PM
funny how dod took it like a man, then came back on here without complaining.............but the peoples front of judea (look up the life of brian, it was very funny) want to form a breakaway..

Lee
29-11-08, 09:03 PM
funny how dod took it like a man, then came back on here without complaining.............but the peoples front of judea (look up the life of brian, it was very funny) want to form a breakaway..

FCUK OFF!!!!!

It was the Judean peoples front!!!!!!

Dar
Were the Judian Peoples Front!:roll:
EDIT: **** Beat me to it

Cle

LMFAO i love that film lol :thumb:

let_nova
29-11-08, 09:05 PM
thats a lot of posts for just over half an hour!

mowgli
29-11-08, 09:05 PM
I want to form the popular judean peoples front, who's with me????????

Lee
29-11-08, 09:06 PM
I want to form the popular judean peoples front, who's with me????????

Not you as well :cry:

I cant cope with all this :cry::cry::cry:

Sloth
err did i say i was in this? /\
look its his opinion, like i have mine.
i personally like certain aspects of the site, but i belive perfection is constant evolution.
so we need to evolve the way other sites have.

mowgli
thats a lot of posts for just over half an hour!

just imagine if a newbie girl started it, it'd be 15 pages by now & 3 dozen knocker pic requests.

Lee
29-11-08, 09:07 PM
err did i say i was in this? /\
look its his opinion, like i have mine.
i personally like certain aspects of the site, but i belive perfection is constant evolution.

Thank goodness for a steady arm at the tiller!!!!

skidmarkz
29-11-08, 09:09 PM
:witch:

Jack
29-11-08, 09:09 PM
By fcuking off and forming another forum?

[edit] that was aimed at turbojolt, not you lol

turbojolt
29-11-08, 09:12 PM
By fcuking off and forming another forum?

[edit] that was aimed at turbojolt, not you lol

sorry but swearing is not big and cleaver and dose not really help you make a point please try again

skidmarkz
29-11-08, 09:12 PM
:tosser:

sorry but swearing is not big and cleaver and dose not really help you make a point please try again

Stuart
29-11-08, 09:13 PM
will your forum/site permit swearing? If so I'm there!!!! :D

Andy
This is yet another thread where you are criticising the site...
1-You arent even club members so how have you any ground to comment?
2-Only you 2 have the problem
3-Quite simply put....do us all a favour and fukk off if its that bad

General Baxter
it is, **** off lol

Cle

U not notice he didnt swear this forum has RULES which blank them out.

turbojolt
29-11-08, 09:15 PM
U not notice he didnt swear this forum has RULES which blank them out.

sorry but if you believe sh1t is not away around saying **** then you are as dumb as me

Sloth
29-11-08, 09:16 PM
thanks lee i appreciate what you have done, if turbo jolt wants to set up another club good luck.
look at cavweb, they split from mig, and now there vxon. mig guys said that wouldnt work.
look at the dinosaurs they stopped massively evolving= dead
humans= still here

Cle
29-11-08, 09:17 PM
sorry but if you believe sh1t is not away around saying **** then you are as dumb as me

Fcuking isnt a swear its just a typo

turbojolt
This is yet another thread where you are criticising the site...
1-You arent even club members so how have you any ground to comment?
2-Only you 2 have the problem
3-Quite simply put....do us all a favour and fukk off if its that bad

would have joined years back but don't see the point until all the problems in this owners club are ironed out and as seem as none of the members and or moderators take on criticism well whats the point spending money joining

skidmarkz

how is it a way around saying the said s h i t word? is it not another way of saying it, rather than a way round or would that be another round about way of getting a word across in a differant manor... :roll: fack confused myself now...

Stuart
29-11-08, 09:18 PM
novaload made a hefty evolution 12 months ago.... damn we must be dinosaurs lol

turbojolt
Fcuking isnt a swear its just a typo

a typo for what then

skidmarkz
would have joined years back but don't see the point until all the problems in this owners club are ironed out and as seem as none of the members and or moderators take on criticism well whats the point spending money joining

lol you not seen the members section construtive and damn right non constructive criticism is here you just cant see it :)

Andy
humans= still here
:wtf:

mowgli
29-11-08, 09:19 PM
look at the dinosaurs they survived around 250million years by evolving into birds & lizards
humans= fell out of a tree about 1 million years ago & set about screwing up the planet.............

you have a point

Sloth
29-11-08, 09:20 PM
andy re read the thread, when did i say its ****? answer i didnt. i put my point forward properly.

Cle
29-11-08, 09:21 PM
a typo for what then

I cant type it as this forum does not alow swearing

Jack
LMFAO actually, i write fcuking even when there isn't a swear filter. And I used fcuk off as a figure of speech.

And criticism? Again, where?

humans= still here
No, the dinosaurs stopped evolving because a meteor landed on their heads. Bit hard to evolve when you're extinct lol

Fridge
What the hell??!?! I left the forum for an hour and now there are splinter groups?

Stuart
29-11-08, 09:22 PM
would have joined years back

no you wouldnt.... PNG (in its new guise)has only been running 12-14 months lol

thats constructive criticism sweetie pie

mowgli
29-11-08, 09:23 PM
What the hell??!?! I left the forum for an hour and now there are splinter groups?

feel free to start one for yourself.

most of the good ones are taken, but there are a few left....

turbojolt
29-11-08, 09:25 PM
no you wouldnt.... PNG (in its new guise)has only been running 12-14 months lol

thats constructive criticism sweetie pie

thank you Stuart but i Had been on (or looked around) novaload long before pngclub reformed under the same website

Sloth
29-11-08, 09:25 PM
actually the dinosaurs major evolution was complete by the fist period of their time on earth, after that it was just tweaks to stuff.
look at vauxsport, the mods thread is available for all to see=evolution.

Stuart
29-11-08, 09:26 PM
thank you Stuart but i Had been on (or looked around) novaload long before pngclub reformed under the same website

ahh but novaload was never a "club" in the real terms of it all....

mowgli
29-11-08, 09:28 PM
I know I have an irreverent style on here, but I have been on here for 6 years, & there have been people with genuine grievances & problems on here in the past.... Admin have always been fair with the members, & users. PNG is being run as a club, with rules. it is a good community of people. please sort out your differences as you breached the rules & simply got punished as per the rules.

skidmarkz
29-11-08, 09:29 PM

I have read this thread from the start to now, you still havnt made any point Turbojossle, so please make one as this was amusing me but now its boring! give us summat to at least aim at?

turbojolt
29-11-08, 09:30 PM
I know I have an irreverent style on here, but I have been on here for 6 years, & there have been people with genuine grievances & problems on here in the past.... Admin have always been fair with the members, & users. PNG is being run as a club, with rules. it is a good community of people. please sort out your differences as you breached the rules & simply got punished as per the rules.

sorry but by Stuarts posts you have not been on here 6 years at all

also i have not really aired any grievances against any rules on this thread there for you are braking rules apparently by hijacking this thread

mowgli
29-11-08, 09:30 PM
actually the dinosaurs major evolution was complete by the fist period of their time on earth, after that it was just tweaks to stuff.
look at vauxsport, the mods thread is available for all to see=evolution.

watch geographic channel, you are eating KFD 'Kentucky fried dinosaur'

so learning to fly & swim & survive ice ages & droughts is just tweaking.....

Vauxsport must be run by Geoff Boycott then

Cle
29-11-08, 09:31 PM
I have read this thread from the start to now, you still havnt made any point Turbojossle, so please make one as this was amusing me but now its boring! give us summat to at least aim at?

I've got one.

More Banning

Stuart
29-11-08, 09:32 PM

Is there an English version of this available?

turbojolt
29-11-08, 09:32 PM
I've got one.

More Banning

banning for what

Jack
29-11-08, 09:33 PM
also i have not really aired any grievances against any rules on this thread there for you are braking rules apparently by hijacking this thread
Muppet corner threads are allowed more flexibility than other forums, due to the nature of content.

Cle
29-11-08, 09:34 PM
banning for what

For people that dont follow the rules and for upsetting all members with your bullsh1t

turbojolt
29-11-08, 09:34 PM
Is there an English version of this available?

well by your posts pngclub has only been here for 18 months maximum not 6 years so how could he have been on the forum/club for 6 years if it has only been in existence for 18 months :confused: :confused:

Stuart
29-11-08, 09:35 PM
For people that dont follow the rules and for upsetting all members with your bullsh1t

chap, you will only wind him up.... its not worth it

mowgli
29-11-08, 09:35 PM

in my favourites file it is still www.novaload.net (http://www.novaload.net)

I paid my membership, I was in png back in 1994 when it was run by blokes with envelopes...
So calling us sheep with no sense of humour if we stay on png is not going to get negative responses from us??????????
We have tried to be friendly & help you with both car & non car matters, & I must say that since you fell out with us, your spelling & grammar got a whole lot better

Stuart
29-11-08, 09:36 PM
well by your posts pngclub has only been here for 18 months maximum not 6 years so how could he have been on the forum/club for 6 years if it has only been in existence for 18 months :confused: :confused:

such a tool.

PNG as its own entity has been about for 12-14 months... Novaload which "powers PNG" (look in the upper right corner) has been about for nearly a decade now. In a forum revamp, lots of post counts/start dates got lost etc.

come on, use your ickle brain

turbojolt
29-11-08, 09:36 PM

well i must have missed that rule in the list and if so i apologize

L14MNP
29-11-08, 09:37 PM
This is getting pedantic now (8 pages ago) lol Keep going :D

skidmarkz
29-11-08, 09:43 PM
as I said earlier imp bored now, Turbo is just a keyboard warrior with no real point to make, It's simple if PNG in you opinion is so bad, don’t come here, don’t post random shiet and more so don’t start stupid threads like this...

Lee
29-11-08, 09:53 PM
Quite frankly I am bored with all your crap as well.

You are upsetting members who have paid to support the club. Therefore I am far more willing to act on their behalf rather than retain the moral high ground by not actually getting rid of you.

I suggest you either A) Shut up and get rid of that MASSIVE chip on your shoulder

or B) Leave and never return. I assure you, you will NOT be a loss, the club will carry on going from strength to strength without you, in fact, it may even be a better place.

I consider this matter closed. One more peep of tripe from you and you are gone my friend.

Signed

THE DICTATOR

Stuart
29-11-08, 09:57 PM
Quite frankly I am bored with all your crap as well.

You are upsetting members who have paid to support the club. Therefore I am far more willing to act on their behalf rather than retain the moral high ground by not actually getting rid of you.

I suggest you either A) Shut up and get rid of that MASSIVE chip on your shoulder

or B) Leave and never return. I assure you, you will NOT be a loss, the club will carry on going from strength to strength without you, in fact, it may even be a better place.

I consider this matter closed. One more peep of tripe from you and you are gone my friend.

Signed

THE DICTATOR

does this apply to one, or two people?

if you wish to leave folks, please do and dont clog the place up with "im going now" threads.... it gets tedious for the billionth time lol

Lee
29-11-08, 09:59 PM
Oi, i closed this thread lol

It applies to both.