PDA

View Full Version : 118 in trouble?

marc novataken
26-11-08, 07:20 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cist-gags.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1089533/Muslim-students-fury-118-118-joke-service-sends-Bernard-Manning-style-racist-gags.html)

Andy
26-11-08, 07:23 PM
ooops epic fail!!
Btw Sharron Davies-i still would lol

Spudly
26-11-08, 07:27 PM
Even my dad LoL`d when i read him those jokes oops lol

Btw andy, so would i mate:thumb:

burgo
26-11-08, 07:46 PM
they are funny as fook. they need to get the head out there **** and see the funny side. if you cant laugh at yourself then you have problems.

marc novataken
26-11-08, 07:51 PM
im glad im not the only one thought they were funny then lol. reminds me of the other day my girlfriend got kicked off bus for singin bah bah black sheep to my daughter to get her off to sleep. apparently a couple of people complained to the bus driver for her being racist so he had to kick her off bus:confused:

Nova_Tek
26-11-08, 07:56 PM
Whats funnier is the fact that they spent 60p and got insulted, twice.

I wouldnt text some random company for jokes ffs.

Sad is the fact that they sent it in the first place. Some people will take that joke as a laugh and some people will get offended not matter how light hearted the joke is, interpretation for you. I'm a bit surprised as to why it was included. I feels that this could be one of the employees having a laugh and including it in the system for it to get sent out lol.

Dec16v
26-11-08, 07:57 PM
The Irish have been the brunt of jokes for ages... without "considering legal action" lol

Nova_Tek
26-11-08, 08:04 PM
im glad im not the only one thought they were funny then lol. reminds me of the other day my girlfriend got kicked off bus for singin bah bah black sheep to my daughter to get her off to sleep. apparently a couple of people complained to the bus driver for her being racist so he had to kick her off bus:confused:

Thats crazy man, asking her to get off the bus for singing bah bah black sheep. So if she were to say bah bah white sheep then she'd be racist towards white people I suppose.

The country has gone :cuckoo:

Nova_Tek
26-11-08, 08:05 PM
The Irish have been the brunt of jokes for ages... without "considering legal action" lol

Exactly so many Irish jokes and never heard of an Irish man or woman to get offended.

Just like how in America there is alot of references in programs or films towards Jews. Borat a prime example as well as Family Guy.

Leeboo
26-11-08, 08:21 PM
Exactly so many Irish jokes and never heard of an Irish man or woman to get offended.

When you say Irish, I assume you mean Northern irish aswell, in that case, well, most of us have never heard of the internetz so we cannot not air our opinions!! lol

Nova_Tek
26-11-08, 08:30 PM
When you say Irish, I assume you mean Northern irish aswell, in that case, well, most of us have never heard of the internetz so we cannot not air our opinions!! lol

Yes N. Irish too. I dont discriminate lol

Leeboo
26-11-08, 08:34 PM
We are still all backward simple people anyway lol