PDA

View Full Version : This months max power

Ian
19-11-02, 05:03 PM
just incase you miss the chance to take the piss, check out the rally feature with novaloads media slags CP(Charles Paynter 42, farmer, Nova 1.4 16v Tbs) :lol: :lol: and MC (hes the one looking like a model behaviour reject :lol: )

Mark came a very poor 4th out of 5th in the real life driving (lost his vavavoom obviously ;) ) but stormed the playstation bit. (get off the PS2 and get a life lad)

Charles (whos hands were liek a 15year old virgins :lol: ) came 1st in the Real life and 2nd on playstation, although rumours of handicapping for OAPs to give them an advantage are unconfirmed.

Muhahahahahaha

wisewood
19-11-02, 05:06 PM
lmfao at handicap for oap's.

haha.

CP
19-11-02, 09:53 PM
:rofl:

I've been waiting for this piss take - whats been keeping you m8 lol!

You is just bitter and twisted cos I can blag better than you - 177mph at Bruntingthorpe - free day at Brands & who knows what next *sigh* :lol:

Anyway I cant help it if I'm talented - you witnessed my "skills" at first hand & must have been impressed by my beautiful power slide where I had the car perfectly balanced rally stylee at Oulton Park :wink:lol! Not bad considering some fat biffa upset the handling of my car by having his window open :p
:mrgreen:

locky
19-11-02, 10:19 PM
Lol, already beat u to this post Ian, how ru now neway?
Hope ur ok!

Dave_Hay
20-11-02, 02:14 PM
car looks good cp, shame about that fucking england top tho