PDA

View Full Version : How much NO2 for a LET?

Nova_Tek
24-11-08, 10:56 PM
In standard guise, how much Nitrous Oxide can a LET take? (Or whats a safe amount?)

25 shot, 50 shot, 100 shot, millions of shotses? :D

:thumb:

Adam
24-11-08, 11:06 PM
Injecting it straight in? Or with a controller?

Nova_Tek
24-11-08, 11:09 PM
Trying to think whats best tbh. I dont want to use it all the time just when needs must.

Difference between controller and injected? Do they both allow you to use it when you want, or is one constantly on and the other variable?

Thanks

Philsutton
25-11-08, 10:34 AM
The biggest nitrous jets I used on mine were 160 with no controller.

craig green
25-11-08, 11:31 AM

You animal. :eek:

Personally I think controllers are a must, far better for the transmission & traction issues.

The jet sizes arent quoted by bhp at all. 75 bhp jets on one car could be 30bhp gain & 80bhp on another. Start small & build up.

http://www.noswizard.com/

Nova_Tek
25-11-08, 12:15 PM

You is mad :p.

Having a look on the site now.

Philsutton
25-11-08, 12:25 PM
Well the nitrous jet size is roughly twice the expected increase in power. However turbo engines seem to love it and you normally find that on forced induction you will get slightly more than you would on a N/A with the same jets.

I was getting a regular 100 BHP at the wheel with nitrous with those jets. Take that as truh or lies, not too bothered. The torque steer when the nitrous was added was unreal though. Same it never performed on the 1/4 mile.

Nova_Tek
25-11-08, 12:27 PM
looking at the systems it looks fairly straight forward in terms of picking one.
Im assuming a 4 injector direct port system is better and more efficient then a single injector system coupled with the mini controller.

How much would a 5lb bottle get you in terms of usage? Every now and again usage.