PDA

View Full Version : Mass clear out allsorts from body panels to engines,

novanum1
23-11-08, 12:06 PM
Now iv gone big block time to get rid off all the little bits i dont need,

If anyones wants pics of any items just drop me a pm and il get them ASAP, (its because its snowing and dont realy want to go out there)

Im selling theses bits at the starting bid if i was to put them on ebay,
So grab a bragin, I am open to offers and swaps ie Single wiper kit for my nova,

no items inclued postage But il do that as cheap as i can, But some things i cant post,

Calibra Leather door cards all 4, All Mint £60

Nova Momo Strut brace £30

Nova Four branch manifold Fits small block engines from 1.2-1.6, Carb or injection, Comes with lamba sensor aswell, (it was was great on my SRI) £60

A Full Uncut Gsi engine loom for the E16SE engine Comes with fuel pump relay and both parts off the plug for the car, £30

1.6 Gsi Coil £10

1.4 nova Sri C14SE ECU £30

1.6 Nova Gsi E16SE ECU £30

E16SE Gsi engine, im going to say spares or repair on this iv got most bits for it, It starts and runs BUT it does need a bottom end rebuild, as the rings have had it, and it knocks now and then, but Head and everything else is fine it had a new cam belt and water but early this year, £80 but am open for offers on this one,

Brand new never fitted Red Dot discs for nova/corsa will sell my nova Sri capliers with them as they have the Red dot Pads in them, £80 open to offers

Very Mint Mk1 flame red bonnet (I will machine polish before it goes) £40

Very mint Mk1 Flame Red boot (as above) £40

2.0L big block conversion engine mount Brand New £15

1.4 top pulley £5

1.4 Sri inlet manifold with i belive to be uprated injectors in it £30

Nova 1.6 GSI injectors £15

Like i say im open to offers will come to a deal on postage, May sell Gsi loom, ECU and engine Engine just make an offer,

Thanks tom,

NOVABOY8
23-11-08, 12:14 PM
hi there that 2.0 L engine mount will that fit a 2.0 L 8v

novanum1
23-11-08, 12:26 PM
yes i would mate thats what i got it, but never used it,

Jay
23-11-08, 01:56 PM
Pics of the strut brace please.

Jay

dan23
23-11-08, 02:48 PM
if the manifold is off an sri it will only fit sri gsi gte as the other models are a different angle where the downpipe conects to the middle section
i am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong

novanum1
23-11-08, 05:57 PM
Aye but it will fit the head it self, if im wrong, i would refund there money, only fair

novanum1
24-11-08, 12:18 AM
bump