PDA

View Full Version : ive got another one again

euro sbd
22-11-08, 05:20 PM
hi peeps

i have just bought another nova after looking about for a while, and it turned up right on my door step. it was a friend of a friends.

its a original jamaica yellow 1.3sr but its been boyed up a bit:( i.e smooth boot which has to go. it was a 2ltr 16v and has been fully seem welded etc. its immaculate and has just had a full bare metal respray 1 year ago there is a spot of surface rust on the bottom of the drivers door and thats it on the whole shell, never welded and no dents. its got rs turbo recaros which are going to be sold and black cav slabs that also have to go. its got v6 brakes, lowered all up for sale soon

future plans to strip it, lighten it, put the standard boot back on with original 1.3sr vinyls. get a full cage from custom cages i want some carbon cobra evolutions and mo compomotives, new coilovers, nice set of wilwood 4 pot or high specs and put another 2ltr 16v in with im thinking twin 45's (old skool baby)lol im also buying a snow plough front off the guy as i think it will look awsome on here and mega hard to find heres a few pics as it is now, fronts a bit high due to no engine

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/eurosbd/23112008620.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/eurosbd/23112008619.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/eurosbd/23112008618.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/eurosbd/23112008616.jpg

Adam
22-11-08, 05:24 PM
Looks cool.
Good to see you're getting rid of those wheels!!!

euro sbd
22-11-08, 05:28 PM
yeah the wheels are nasty, i do like cav slabs but these are painted black with the yellow lip(and not very well)

ade
22-11-08, 05:50 PM
if you need the vynil I've got some made up in matt black (see sticky thread in general chat) and am just waiting on some samples for matt grey...

euro sbd
22-11-08, 06:25 PM
if you need the vynil I've got some made up in matt black (see sticky thread in general chat) and am just waiting on some samples for matt grey...

cheers bud but im a signwriter so ile be able to get that done myself

dj_wudgey
22-11-08, 07:15 PM
looks nice matey will be a sh*t hot car when its put back to how its suppost to be!!!! great little project youve got any way!!!

Novaboi_1991
22-11-08, 07:44 PM
niice ride, why not strip the wheels and re do them yourself, ?

also, if you wanna sell those vents n he bonnet, look me up,

euro sbd
22-11-08, 08:19 PM
niice ride, why not strip the wheels and re do them yourself, ?

also, if you wanna sell those vents n he bonnet, look me up,

im either gonna run white mo compomotives or do a 5 stud conversion and have polished cav fan blades un sure yet. i will be taking the bonnet off as i just want a few louvres. as soon as i remove it ile pm you:thumb:

Novasport
22-11-08, 08:44 PM
its a original jamaica yellow 1.3sr but its been boyed up a bit:(

Looks Mustard yellow to me bud, will be if its on an F reg. Not sure if the snowplough will look correct on it though, should have the later blue grey bumper.

Looks like a good project though, glad its being saved:thumb:

Lynsey
22-11-08, 08:47 PM
I agree ^^

euro sbd
22-11-08, 11:07 PM
Looks Mustard yellow to me bud, will be if its on an F reg. Not sure if the snowplough will look correct on it though, should have the later blue grey bumper.

Looks like a good project though, glad its being saved:thumb:

i see what your saying as i thought that when i first saw it, may be he got the code wrong when he done the respray, but it definatly wasnt mustard yellow to begin with as under the carpets is the original paint and a shade lighter. ive been offered the snow plough for £50 and ive seen them on mig web fetching silly money, so i may still get it and sell it. i do really like the gte bumpers that are on it but i think im gonna take the side skirts off

AlexW
22-11-08, 11:40 PM
Looks like a gooden.

euro sbd
23-11-08, 12:03 AM
yeah its well clean mate, im very pleased with it

brainsnova
23-11-08, 01:14 AM
looks a smart little motor. funny place for the number plate though :D

euro sbd
23-11-08, 01:35 AM
looks a smart little motor. funny place for the number plate though :D

yeah like i said the guy had that hidious smooth boot on it so that will be the first thing to get changed

let_nova
23-11-08, 01:43 AM
hi pal how much for the v6 brakes?

euro sbd
23-11-08, 05:14 AM
im not sure what there worth but they will be the last thing i strip off so it may be some time yet

EUROTURBO
23-11-08, 05:27 PM
looks good mate, when ya phoned me and said yellow i was a bit jubious but looks nice as a base car and if you keep the bloody thing rather than selling ANOTHER ONE!!!! then you will do good mate...hopefully PV09 should be a good one if you get it finished.... ;)

euro sbd
23-11-08, 06:47 PM
yeah this ones to clean to get rid im really excited about this one. ive wanted a mk1 sr since my first kawasaki green one, im unsure on the colour, i do like it but i fancy a candy colour. maybe a deep green or cheery red.

Emmy
23-11-08, 06:59 PM
Yeah its looking good and once you work on it, its going to look even better :thumb: